2163 pts · June 10, 2014
Hello I like anime and manga as well as reading lots of books. If a screenshot of this gets to the front page I will do nothing
After moving from Florida to California a couple years back I still miss subway so much. Raleys has terrible fried chicken
Well yeah, not all rectangles are squares. Like a dentist is a doctor, but not all doctors are dentists.
Ertiga
I went to Japan on a school trip last summer. One deer chased around my poor teacher and it her butt like 3 times. Upside, I got deer selfie
I should pay better attention when watching gifs
Yes, but it failed because the elevator carried her away before she could do it
Excuse me while I let myself into my corner of not-reading-right
But those weren't Ents, or even Ent-like creatures (see Groot). They were just straight up trees.
It was a joke because the woman talking about deformed babies was heavyset
Good thing I just finished eating
Confucius say "Boy meet girl in park", I say "Boy park meat in girl."
Good Mythical Morning, or Rhett and Link if you know them like that
I'm not angry, just disappointed.
Pretty interesting, much more in depth stories obviously as well as a character or two that weren't in the anime
Funny enough, I'm currently rewatching Clannad and playing the VN
All I was thinking when I read this, funny cause I'm rewatching the series atm while playing the VN as well
I believe that's "Your memory" correct?
I did that before, made me anxious the entire year. I almost forgot about it as well, but I remembered at the last minute
I was so sad when I found out my state doesn't allow sugar gliders as pets
Same, I thought Dickbutt, then Cera, and finally The Spanish Inquisition
You didn't catch me this time. I almost slipped the post thinking it was a regular one, but then I scrolled to the bottom quickly to see
God I love Ender's Game, my favorite series
My favorite
So do swampy areas like Florida, my feet were so calloused
I'm not your negro, esè
And though his people skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he can manage anyone.
There still isn't a religious victory though, it just adds ways to gain certain resources and power
But like I'm insanely skinny and I don't have my balloon bot, did I miss my chance to get one?
ACTUAL CANNIBAL MICHAEL CERA!
After moving from Florida to California a couple years back I still miss subway so much. Raleys has terrible fried chicken
Well yeah, not all rectangles are squares. Like a dentist is a doctor, but not all doctors are dentists.
Ertiga
I went to Japan on a school trip last summer. One deer chased around my poor teacher and it her butt like 3 times. Upside, I got deer selfie
I should pay better attention when watching gifs
Yes, but it failed because the elevator carried her away before she could do it
Excuse me while I let myself into my corner of not-reading-right
But those weren't Ents, or even Ent-like creatures (see Groot). They were just straight up trees.
It was a joke because the woman talking about deformed babies was heavyset
Good thing I just finished eating
Confucius say "Boy meet girl in park", I say "Boy park meat in girl."
Good Mythical Morning, or Rhett and Link if you know them like that
I'm not angry, just disappointed.
Pretty interesting, much more in depth stories obviously as well as a character or two that weren't in the anime
Funny enough, I'm currently rewatching Clannad and playing the VN
All I was thinking when I read this, funny cause I'm rewatching the series atm while playing the VN as well
I believe that's "Your memory" correct?
I did that before, made me anxious the entire year. I almost forgot about it as well, but I remembered at the last minute
I was so sad when I found out my state doesn't allow sugar gliders as pets
Same, I thought Dickbutt, then Cera, and finally The Spanish Inquisition
You didn't catch me this time. I almost slipped the post thinking it was a regular one, but then I scrolled to the bottom quickly to see
God I love Ender's Game, my favorite series
My favorite
So do swampy areas like Florida, my feet were so calloused
I'm not your negro, esè
And though his people skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he can manage anyone.
There still isn't a religious victory though, it just adds ways to gain certain resources and power
But like I'm insanely skinny and I don't have my balloon bot, did I miss my chance to get one?
ACTUAL CANNIBAL MICHAEL CERA!