13354 pts · August 1, 2017
I thought you were talking about Biden at first.
You can tune a piano, but you can’t tuna fish.
Casper Wyoming.
Anyone have thoughts on this?
Our landfill is full old cut up wind turbines and for some reason no one knows how to get rid of them or recycle them.
This is funny.
The wet spoon back in the sugar got me!
Goat head, in Wyoming.
Ohhh the mammories!
I bought two bags of this candy at Walmart a couple days ago. Great candy!
Ten years ago I would of disagreed with this statement, not anymore!
I had never heard of spatchcocking a Turkey in my life until recently. Had one today and it was great.
Whoa! Mom had one just like that when I was a kid. I still remember the sound it made.
I’ll always upvote a Harley.
The CPR one though! I laugh hard at that one!
13 minutes the first time, 45 minutes the second time. The second time hurt like hell!
Hell yeah!
This is exactly what I needed in my life!
Get back to work!
Aye Aye Captain.
Very cool, nice work @op
Naw, I think it’s perfect.
I’m not sure but I think it’s a Blue Belle. I really need to get a book to identify some of these native flowers.
This made my taint hurt.
I was actually thinking about doing this soon. How did it taste?
Really nice!
Tooth brush time!
And you put it to good use! Nice job @op
Looks great!
I thought you were talking about Biden at first.
You can tune a piano, but you can’t tuna fish.
Casper Wyoming.
Anyone have thoughts on this?
Our landfill is full old cut up wind turbines and for some reason no one knows how to get rid of them or recycle them.
This is funny.
The wet spoon back in the sugar got me!
Goat head, in Wyoming.
Ohhh the mammories!
I bought two bags of this candy at Walmart a couple days ago. Great candy!
Ten years ago I would of disagreed with this statement, not anymore!
I had never heard of spatchcocking a Turkey in my life until recently. Had one today and it was great.
Whoa! Mom had one just like that when I was a kid. I still remember the sound it made.
I’ll always upvote a Harley.
The CPR one though! I laugh hard at that one!
13 minutes the first time, 45 minutes the second time. The second time hurt like hell!
Hell yeah!
This is exactly what I needed in my life!
Get back to work!
Aye Aye Captain.
Very cool, nice work @op
Naw, I think it’s perfect.
I’m not sure but I think it’s a Blue Belle. I really need to get a book to identify some of these native flowers.
This made my taint hurt.
I was actually thinking about doing this soon. How did it taste?
Really nice!
Tooth brush time!
And you put it to good use! Nice job @op
Looks great!