6017 pts ยท March 14, 2016
I now live in Florida! Lol
Loved it there!
Your name is the best
FIGHT ME
I'm the tallest woman on my mothers side of the family, every woman on my father's side is 5'9 and above
Accurate
Neither does being an adult, sometimes
F@*k Bran!
Damn it
I hope so!
I really hope not.
Maybe they like dancing?
This went a lot further than I thought it would. Discussions are great!
Lake Mead & 95,lol
The accuracy
You need more up votes
Lol. You monster.
And boobs
Tell em I said 'I understand'
Dear god
Literally laughing out loud!
Always fascinated me!
My god.
And it never ends.
SAME
Haha, same.
Insane, right? Lol
How is this ALREADY a repost?
The world is full of stupid people.
I now live in Florida! Lol
Loved it there!
Your name is the best
FIGHT ME
I'm the tallest woman on my mothers side of the family, every woman on my father's side is 5'9 and above
Accurate
FIGHT ME
Neither does being an adult, sometimes
F@*k Bran!
Damn it
I hope so!
I really hope not.
Maybe they like dancing?
This went a lot further than I thought it would. Discussions are great!
Lake Mead & 95,lol
The accuracy
You need more up votes
Lol. You monster.
And boobs
Tell em I said 'I understand'
Dear god
Literally laughing out loud!
Always fascinated me!
My god.
And it never ends.
SAME
Haha, same.
Insane, right? Lol
How is this ALREADY a repost?
The world is full of stupid people.