-177 pts ยท February 26, 2015
wHERE??? Are you getting that. Get out of mommy's basement, get some sun and clear your head. Touchy much??
WHERE do you get this BS fact? College of LiFe. Ignorant
Rape is bad either way. Good to know possible scenarios that lead to it. Drinking is major one. Here come more downvvotes.
The other issue is that the number of males rapid also includes PRISON rapes. As an analyst this is such poor data reading.
AWARENESS. So you hear a fact ands you make tons of assumptions. Enjoy your low paying life.
Ok. So where does that comment say they don't??? AWARENESS
AWARENESS. It's not just FEMALEs raping Males. Sheesh
Um. Why the anger? Should be AWARENESS. Down vote if you are too ignorant to understand that. Sheesh.
Data check. Most raped males are raped by other males.
Actually it's after having a kid that you truly enjoy silence.
Is that in Holly Glen?
Skynet will prevail.
Happy Birthday from SLC. Come through town and I'll buy you a full strength beer OP.
Nope. Good way to shred your laces in days...
I had sworn off having kids. Career minded. Then at 35 pregnant while on birth control BEST change ever. Rewards out weigh bads.
WOW. So impressed. I can't even face paint my son to look like a clown.
Cop hovering over fire...yeah, fire makes ammo go boom.
See next post for cheap food options.
The most skilled basketball players are black. Most of the skilled quarterbacks are white. Time for me to run now.
I hate that when I'm done eating people ask if I'm Finnish when clearly I'm Danish.
Solution: become CEO. Go to job store and become CEO. Yup, that's what I'm gonna do.
Brb. Headed to Japan.
Leggit question: would you date the female 'before' version you?
"Bitches llove me" him prolly
We gonna ignore the fact that his melon is so huge his hat is on last adjustment.
"Don't judge me" -dog
OP stop chewing your thumbnail. Nasty, nervous habit.
I've always been more for the genre of picture books which is why I imgur.
A pet that will outlive me is more of a commitment than I can handle.
Pretty sure my new kitten's claw belongs on first row somewhere.
wHERE??? Are you getting that. Get out of mommy's basement, get some sun and clear your head. Touchy much??
WHERE do you get this BS fact? College of LiFe. Ignorant
Rape is bad either way. Good to know possible scenarios that lead to it. Drinking is major one. Here come more downvvotes.
The other issue is that the number of males rapid also includes PRISON rapes. As an analyst this is such poor data reading.
AWARENESS. So you hear a fact ands you make tons of assumptions. Enjoy your low paying life.
Ok. So where does that comment say they don't??? AWARENESS
AWARENESS. It's not just FEMALEs raping Males. Sheesh
Um. Why the anger? Should be AWARENESS. Down vote if you are too ignorant to understand that. Sheesh.
Data check. Most raped males are raped by other males.
Actually it's after having a kid that you truly enjoy silence.
Is that in Holly Glen?
Skynet will prevail.
Happy Birthday from SLC. Come through town and I'll buy you a full strength beer OP.
Nope. Good way to shred your laces in days...
I had sworn off having kids. Career minded. Then at 35 pregnant while on birth control BEST change ever. Rewards out weigh bads.
WOW. So impressed. I can't even face paint my son to look like a clown.
Cop hovering over fire...yeah, fire makes ammo go boom.
See next post for cheap food options.
The most skilled basketball players are black. Most of the skilled quarterbacks are white. Time for me to run now.
I hate that when I'm done eating people ask if I'm Finnish when clearly I'm Danish.
Solution: become CEO. Go to job store and become CEO. Yup, that's what I'm gonna do.
Brb. Headed to Japan.
Leggit question: would you date the female 'before' version you?
"Bitches llove me" him prolly
We gonna ignore the fact that his melon is so huge his hat is on last adjustment.
"Don't judge me" -dog
OP stop chewing your thumbnail. Nasty, nervous habit.
I've always been more for the genre of picture books which is why I imgur.
A pet that will outlive me is more of a commitment than I can handle.
Pretty sure my new kitten's claw belongs on first row somewhere.