59 pts ยท February 1, 2018
something about yourself.
have you tried NOT entering the country illegally or overstaying your visa? have you tried not resisting arrest? No? well, what did you expect?
oh, I figured you meant like right to self-defense, right to keep what I've earned, right to not be forced to pay for a woman murdering her own child. wanna do it? pay for it yourself. or keep your legs closed. or have your man get the procedure. or use a condom. but again, if you want to murder your child, pay for it yourself. and let's cut PP's funding. wouldn't want a private company being subsidized, would we?
why wasn't the Left this vocal during the summer when businesses were being burned down?
dude created a video game at the age of 12
he provides products and services for the common person. dude's working on cheaper satellite internet.
now do Maxine Waters, AOC, and Pelosi
old post is old
I always see people advocating for OTHERS to make the sacrifice. if humanity is a plague, why not lead by example?
because that's not the role of gov't. instead of immediately going to the federal gov't, check with your family, community.
#17 it's free real estate
I posted something about photography awards. saw someone do the same thing in the past. they got FP. I didn't. kinda perturbed about that.
they'll probably use my data and somehow get to FP instead of me. damn you, downvote trolls!
Ross can kinda relate. https://i.pinimg.com/736x/40/cf/29/40cf29685006fb1664198de8a910dae3.jpg
because we fought a war to keep them, and history has shown that tyrannical governments prefer an unarmed populace.
that wasn't even planned, but they went with it, since it absolutely fit her character.
.
There's a story here and I definitely want to hear it.
and that's why I go with Ben Shapiro, Steven Crowder, Dana Loesch.
Correction: Edison was a dick, not a witch.
I prefer opinion shows because it means whoever I'm listening to is giving the news and then their thoughts on it, not blending the two.
y no loop, OP?
I know what my new username's gonna be
Going to church and saying that makes you a Christian is like going into a garage and saying that makes you a car.
Well sure, it looks cool, but can it beat the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs?
aaaand added to wishlist.
It's too late
figured I'd do this https://media.giphy.com/media/BHY3AK18ZSJEY/giphy.gif not like anyone can do worse to me
I actually have that as an amiibo.
have you tried NOT entering the country illegally or overstaying your visa? have you tried not resisting arrest? No? well, what did you expect?
oh, I figured you meant like right to self-defense, right to keep what I've earned, right to not be forced to pay for a woman murdering her own child. wanna do it? pay for it yourself. or keep your legs closed. or have your man get the procedure. or use a condom. but again, if you want to murder your child, pay for it yourself. and let's cut PP's funding. wouldn't want a private company being subsidized, would we?
why wasn't the Left this vocal during the summer when businesses were being burned down?
dude created a video game at the age of 12
he provides products and services for the common person. dude's working on cheaper satellite internet.
now do Maxine Waters, AOC, and Pelosi
old post is old
I always see people advocating for OTHERS to make the sacrifice. if humanity is a plague, why not lead by example?
because that's not the role of gov't. instead of immediately going to the federal gov't, check with your family, community.
#17 it's free real estate
I posted something about photography awards. saw someone do the same thing in the past. they got FP. I didn't. kinda perturbed about that.
they'll probably use my data and somehow get to FP instead of me. damn you, downvote trolls!
Ross can kinda relate. https://i.pinimg.com/736x/40/cf/29/40cf29685006fb1664198de8a910dae3.jpg
because we fought a war to keep them, and history has shown that tyrannical governments prefer an unarmed populace.
that wasn't even planned, but they went with it, since it absolutely fit her character.
.
There's a story here and I definitely want to hear it.
and that's why I go with Ben Shapiro, Steven Crowder, Dana Loesch.
Correction: Edison was a dick, not a witch.
I prefer opinion shows because it means whoever I'm listening to is giving the news and then their thoughts on it, not blending the two.
y no loop, OP?
I know what my new username's gonna be
Going to church and saying that makes you a Christian is like going into a garage and saying that makes you a car.
Well sure, it looks cool, but can it beat the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs?
aaaand added to wishlist.
It's too late
figured I'd do this https://media.giphy.com/media/BHY3AK18ZSJEY/giphy.gif not like anyone can do worse to me
I actually have that as an amiibo.