791 pts ยท October 31, 2015
Turtles r cool ????????
Why would he be naked?
Pshhh, you finished this thread?
My sperm kicked the same message through my balls! I'm so proud
He was sharpening it. While the guys in the gif were getting arrested, I was studying the blade.
Fuck, wrong "there". My amazing wit has been sullied by poor grammar.
Logic? Ew, keep that over their with the common sense.
Cunts
Cause officer one-punch was on duty
I didn't read any of this... Hi.
I wasn't there
no, GmanbPlayzgood
Boi, told him didnt ya captain?
What?
Good thing she ain't a writer then
I think your name is a lie.
Congrats on reaching the end. Hope you won't miss those 10 seconds, cause you aren't getting them back.
Fuck! My game crashed.
I'd like to thank you sir/mam; this is the greatest thing I have ever seen.
Same bro. I've never had sex, still think people are trying to pull a fast one on me. But I won't let them!!!
Dudes fucking nuts, but he's also fucking hilarious.
No prob. I restarted the router once, so I'm pretty tech-savy
He wants op to fill the PC with mineral oil.
I showed you my sosig, please respond.
Ah, so we're talking about that this?
This what?
Don't worry sir/madam, I thought it was funny
You can fire bend bro? Noice
Why would he be naked?
Pshhh, you finished this thread?
My sperm kicked the same message through my balls! I'm so proud
He was sharpening it. While the guys in the gif were getting arrested, I was studying the blade.
Fuck, wrong "there". My amazing wit has been sullied by poor grammar.
Logic? Ew, keep that over their with the common sense.
Cunts
Cause officer one-punch was on duty
I didn't read any of this... Hi.
I wasn't there
no, GmanbPlayzgood
Boi, told him didnt ya captain?
What?
Good thing she ain't a writer then
I think your name is a lie.
Congrats on reaching the end. Hope you won't miss those 10 seconds, cause you aren't getting them back.
Fuck! My game crashed.
I'd like to thank you sir/mam; this is the greatest thing I have ever seen.
Same bro. I've never had sex, still think people are trying to pull a fast one on me. But I won't let them!!!
Dudes fucking nuts, but he's also fucking hilarious.
No prob. I restarted the router once, so I'm pretty tech-savy
He wants op to fill the PC with mineral oil.
I showed you my sosig, please respond.
Ah, so we're talking about that this?
This what?
Don't worry sir/madam, I thought it was funny
You can fire bend bro? Noice