1266 pts ยท January 30, 2014
Imgur is a place for laughs and visual entertainment, I am happy to be a part of it!
The Drunk History of Doom Eternal. I'd watch that.
You made that in illustrator? Wow, mad props. I would have used Photoshop for that kind of illustration. But this really impressive!
.
Nope, Nope. I believe you. I think I was getting a little high on my Imgur horse that day.
Appropriation is strong in this one...
Way to follow through
Is this even real life?
Nailed It.
Great show!
*Illustrated using Photoshop.
My favorite piece of mine is the one I am working on, My least favorite piece of mine is the one I just finished....
I cannot believe how well this appears to be working.
This is why I browse Imgur... This exact thing.
Good guy Gabe, bringing this back down to reality.
Pretty sure this is actually a picture of a lobster in a bucket...
This is making me cringe...
Ah yes, the rational viewpoint. Old enough, but still rarely realized.
Has nobody mentioned the fact that the guy in the back is on a F-ING SLACKLINE??
Literally the most bro thing that ever maybe happened.
"I can make selections and use filters in photoshop"- "artist"
As a fellow photographer. Thank you so much for sharing on the internet correctly!
Dat matching pattern tho...
The lens used was a Canon ef 40 mm f/2.8 stm. (Cheaper than most and good quality). Good luck with your first DSLR. They are awesome!!
Did this, with a cheap ass cheese cake. Finished it, no shame.
I knew it was going to be a rough ride but damn...
Gods work, your doing it.
Thank You!
Source: Art history. Learn that shit.
The Drunk History of Doom Eternal. I'd watch that.
You made that in illustrator? Wow, mad props. I would have used Photoshop for that kind of illustration. But this really impressive!
.
Nope, Nope. I believe you. I think I was getting a little high on my Imgur horse that day.
Appropriation is strong in this one...
Way to follow through
Is this even real life?
Nailed It.
Great show!
*Illustrated using Photoshop.
My favorite piece of mine is the one I am working on, My least favorite piece of mine is the one I just finished....
I cannot believe how well this appears to be working.
This is why I browse Imgur... This exact thing.
Good guy Gabe, bringing this back down to reality.
Pretty sure this is actually a picture of a lobster in a bucket...
This is making me cringe...
Ah yes, the rational viewpoint. Old enough, but still rarely realized.
Has nobody mentioned the fact that the guy in the back is on a F-ING SLACKLINE??
Literally the most bro thing that ever maybe happened.
"I can make selections and use filters in photoshop"- "artist"
As a fellow photographer. Thank you so much for sharing on the internet correctly!
Dat matching pattern tho...
The lens used was a Canon ef 40 mm f/2.8 stm. (Cheaper than most and good quality). Good luck with your first DSLR. They are awesome!!
Did this, with a cheap ass cheese cake. Finished it, no shame.
I knew it was going to be a rough ride but damn...
Gods work, your doing it.
Thank You!
Source: Art history. Learn that shit.