1762 pts ยท June 17, 2015
Yeah, that was my first thought to leave a reply to them, but didn't realize we couldn't do that anymore. Maybe they'll learn??
Here's Jackie Chan and his double
Sinner...
"what's a computer?" - that kid, probably
How is something "too small to count"?
At first, I thought this was footage of Pearl Harbor.
Must have been terrifying but super cool video.. so at least you got that.
+1 for Murakami
Never said I wouldn't
And she didn't want a dick pic but obviously looked at it
Disappointed that the last photo wasn't of 4 tombstones... Maybe next year
Ordered one :)
On a related note, do you think it'd be done by Valentine's day?
I think I may do the two locations one.
But he ain't got no legs...
Yeah but their fireworks don't have that kind of distance.
Other countries resort to using knives and trucks. People will always find a way.
Not the worst game ever, but also not the best.
Doesn't sound like he's a loser though...
Same here, never saw that before but wow that was great!
So not only did they put too much, but they put it in the wrong spot!
I was really worried that was going to happen. Glad it didn't.
Yeah, but I think the fan may have prematurely worn out due to overheating. Once I got it off, I could smell that something had been burning
Not sure, but I think it was paste that became glue once it cooked a bit.
What?! Some people shouldn't try to do things on their own.
Yeah, that was my first thought to leave a reply to them, but didn't realize we couldn't do that anymore. Maybe they'll learn??
Here's Jackie Chan and his double
Sinner...
"what's a computer?" - that kid, probably
How is something "too small to count"?
At first, I thought this was footage of Pearl Harbor.
Must have been terrifying but super cool video.. so at least you got that.
+1 for Murakami
Never said I wouldn't
And she didn't want a dick pic but obviously looked at it
Disappointed that the last photo wasn't of 4 tombstones... Maybe next year
Ordered one :)
On a related note, do you think it'd be done by Valentine's day?
I think I may do the two locations one.
But he ain't got no legs...
Yeah but their fireworks don't have that kind of distance.
Other countries resort to using knives and trucks. People will always find a way.
Not the worst game ever, but also not the best.
Doesn't sound like he's a loser though...
Same here, never saw that before but wow that was great!
So not only did they put too much, but they put it in the wrong spot!
I was really worried that was going to happen. Glad it didn't.
Yeah, but I think the fan may have prematurely worn out due to overheating. Once I got it off, I could smell that something had been burning
Not sure, but I think it was paste that became glue once it cooked a bit.
What?! Some people shouldn't try to do things on their own.