10 pts ยท August 20, 2016
Not really Asian gotcha
Pop acts like its nothing yet freak out when trump trashtalks pagent girl? Tf that's not relevant to if u qualify to be a good leader!
She doesn't even try to justify it that the investigation/ruling was rigged just says "I take responsibility" and the entire democrat 1/2
And 3 other lawsuits had made it public against trump uni I never said trump was good but in terms legality Hilary's WAY worse
2/2 id rather a opportunist for for a pres then a criminal ok with using sabotage to get rid of rivals Real criminal vs trash talker
I didn't say it was hard to find I said its fucking arbitrary as compared to comitting a federal offence with no justice being done 1/2
*like Hilary's not a criminal
I love it how anti trump people have to find arbitrary shit he said : " he called a girl names" then have to act like she's a criminal
Who stops making bugles claws after childhood?
Well I mean I won't say that T+L=J Is impossible
Fuck you .... Rhaegar?
Does that Bar look like paddy's pub or does paddy's pub just look like a really stereotypical bar?
Part 2 : type stuff like for a man with many actual flaws the left seems to always go towards fabricated ones
I'm not a trump supporter but it's got an underdog complex to it when everyone retardly vomits out the same "TRUMP HATES MEXICANZ IZ RACIST"
Coming from a good place with questionable execution but with Hillary you don't know what the fuck ur buying
I mean honestly I don't think trump is evil so let's be real, I'm fucking disgusting and should be locked in a basket.
The mother of black athletes?
Sandor the hound badabing... Anyone
No he was sold to Rick Harrison and made into a suit
True enough friendo I'm more in support of divine claim to land and the resulting fuedalism
You do realize that libertarianism is based on how we as people would react to personal freedom and with preparation it could work
You are a fucking idiot how about when you post major spoilers to a show you don't put them in full view as soon as you swipe into the post
Couldn't say it better punk was a relic when I came around
Missing accomplished somebody notice this album isn't really that bad
Good song, my favorites walkabout
Yeah I don't really care for it but I see what people like in it, i do really like mothers milk though
So you were into partyplan?
Yah I don't have to much love for Dave, but he does some tattoo reality show now fuckin lol
He wrote a does the vocals for a track on the album it's called "pea"
It always fucked with me so many people didn't like this album
Yeah I get it, a lot of people romanticize the 90s, I just love the album
Pop acts like its nothing yet freak out when trump trashtalks pagent girl? Tf that's not relevant to if u qualify to be a good leader!
She doesn't even try to justify it that the investigation/ruling was rigged just says "I take responsibility" and the entire democrat 1/2
And 3 other lawsuits had made it public against trump uni I never said trump was good but in terms legality Hilary's WAY worse
2/2 id rather a opportunist for for a pres then a criminal ok with using sabotage to get rid of rivals Real criminal vs trash talker
I didn't say it was hard to find I said its fucking arbitrary as compared to comitting a federal offence with no justice being done 1/2
*like Hilary's not a criminal
I love it how anti trump people have to find arbitrary shit he said : " he called a girl names" then have to act like she's a criminal
Who stops making bugles claws after childhood?
Well I mean I won't say that T+L=J Is impossible
Fuck you .... Rhaegar?
Does that Bar look like paddy's pub or does paddy's pub just look like a really stereotypical bar?
Part 2 : type stuff like for a man with many actual flaws the left seems to always go towards fabricated ones
I'm not a trump supporter but it's got an underdog complex to it when everyone retardly vomits out the same "TRUMP HATES MEXICANZ IZ RACIST"
Coming from a good place with questionable execution but with Hillary you don't know what the fuck ur buying
I mean honestly I don't think trump is evil so let's be real, I'm fucking disgusting and should be locked in a basket.
The mother of black athletes?
Sandor the hound badabing... Anyone
No he was sold to Rick Harrison and made into a suit
True enough friendo I'm more in support of divine claim to land and the resulting fuedalism
You do realize that libertarianism is based on how we as people would react to personal freedom and with preparation it could work
You are a fucking idiot how about when you post major spoilers to a show you don't put them in full view as soon as you swipe into the post
Couldn't say it better punk was a relic when I came around
Missing accomplished somebody notice this album isn't really that bad
Good song, my favorites walkabout
Yeah I don't really care for it but I see what people like in it, i do really like mothers milk though
So you were into partyplan?
Yah I don't have to much love for Dave, but he does some tattoo reality show now fuckin lol
He wrote a does the vocals for a track on the album it's called "pea"
It always fucked with me so many people didn't like this album
Yeah I get it, a lot of people romanticize the 90s, I just love the album