6226 pts ยท August 1, 2014
I like science, death metal and puppies but not always in that order.
I'm so proud of you all
Headin for a heckin chair flip there fren
Yeah it totally blows
Cycloheptane can get in the sea.
13 guage strings, he could play a suspension bridge
No amount of money can make a breakthrough happen without the right scientist
Say hi to your wife for me
Seems like there were a lot of mystery shitters... Not judging, just observing
[Chanting] FINN AND POE FINN AND POE FINN AND POE FINN AND POE FINN AND POE FINN AND POE
I THINK IT'S GONNA RAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIAAAAIIIAAAAIIIAAAIIIAAAAIIIAAAIIIN WHEN I DIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEIIIIEEEEIEEEIEEIE [riff intensifies]
Making a Brentrance
It spiked as soon as the referendum came out as leave. Legitimized the bastards.
This doesn't prevent that and I agree with you. It's a gesture that we won't stand for bastards using our country as an excuse for bigotry
Not really anything cash based, I don't think it's marketing for safety pins. Always a risk but I think more are genuine than malicious
I respect your vote, I'm sick of hearing people complain about the result. This might help smooth the transition though.
She was around the fat baker kid for a while a few seasons ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Oor7fAmmiQ
We were outvoted in only 60 or so out of 2500 votes and we could veto the fuck out of things, but sure.
The pound just dropped in value so hard that it's cost us more than 40 years in the EU ever would have
We vote for a party not a minister, leader of the majority party is prime minister
Same as the Leave majority then.
For some dudes it's a pleasant clarity for others it's like those wisdom teeth removal videos where they spout gas inspired nonsense
I feel you bro, get a wah and they protest less
The horns, duh
They're as punk as the Disney Channel
Whereas most old people look great
I thought the shipping cost would be too high for it to be worth it. Might add it if there's interest.
Thanks, that counts on someone actually wanting what I sell but I can only wait for now
Didn't want to shamelessly self promote but If you're interested https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Brasstooth?ref=hdr_shop_menu
The Bloodhound Gang
I'm so proud of you all
Headin for a heckin chair flip there fren
Yeah it totally blows
Cycloheptane can get in the sea.
13 guage strings, he could play a suspension bridge
No amount of money can make a breakthrough happen without the right scientist
Say hi to your wife for me
Seems like there were a lot of mystery shitters... Not judging, just observing
[Chanting] FINN AND POE FINN AND POE FINN AND POE FINN AND POE FINN AND POE FINN AND POE
I THINK IT'S GONNA RAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIAAAAIIIAAAAIIIAAAIIIAAAAIIIAAAIIIN WHEN I DIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEIIIIEEEEIEEEIEEIE [riff intensifies]
Making a Brentrance
It spiked as soon as the referendum came out as leave. Legitimized the bastards.
This doesn't prevent that and I agree with you. It's a gesture that we won't stand for bastards using our country as an excuse for bigotry
Not really anything cash based, I don't think it's marketing for safety pins. Always a risk but I think more are genuine than malicious
I respect your vote, I'm sick of hearing people complain about the result. This might help smooth the transition though.
She was around the fat baker kid for a while a few seasons ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Oor7fAmmiQ
We were outvoted in only 60 or so out of 2500 votes and we could veto the fuck out of things, but sure.
The pound just dropped in value so hard that it's cost us more than 40 years in the EU ever would have
We vote for a party not a minister, leader of the majority party is prime minister
Same as the Leave majority then.
For some dudes it's a pleasant clarity for others it's like those wisdom teeth removal videos where they spout gas inspired nonsense
I feel you bro, get a wah and they protest less
The horns, duh
They're as punk as the Disney Channel
Whereas most old people look great
I thought the shipping cost would be too high for it to be worth it. Might add it if there's interest.
Thanks, that counts on someone actually wanting what I sell but I can only wait for now
Didn't want to shamelessly self promote but If you're interested https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Brasstooth?ref=hdr_shop_menu
The Bloodhound Gang