322 pts ยท March 15, 2015
My chemical romance
Azalea
Hugh Laugh-rie
I wish my parakeets did this, but one of them is a stubborn bastard and the other one follows
I ain't afraid of no "IT'S JOHN CENA!" BA BADA BAAAAA
Allahu Akbar!!!
Oh my
Don't forget books by Paul Ekman, the world's best human lie detector
There is a lot of inbreeding going on with puppy mills and all sorts of other things. Over time the inbreeding screwed their genetics
Cucumber britishactorbash
Girl, you're thicker than a bowl of oatmeal
TIL I'd make a bad parent
#17, probably because you referred to his wife as a truck
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Kenny_filmography Full filmography
With logic like this, I apologize if you are broke
Looks like someone has sand in their vagina
Plot twist; OP works at a gay bar and loves the breaddicks
You mean breaddicks?
The Batman vs. Superman trailer looks terrible in my opinion
"I have to train my hotdog servants"
Duck
Not the first time a homeless man was eaten in Florida. Source: 2012
Many days later Notch gets rich AF by selling the universe to Microsoft
Tried #6, got called racist
You say you want babies now, but wait until you find out how exhausting taking care of children is.
#3: "I've made a huuuuge mistake"
Tap the dinosaur and play a game
Where's James Cameron when we need him? The bar must be raised
"Her" was just way too weird for me
Take that @Lassannn
My chemical romance
Azalea
Hugh Laugh-rie
I wish my parakeets did this, but one of them is a stubborn bastard and the other one follows
I ain't afraid of no "IT'S JOHN CENA!" BA BADA BAAAAA
Allahu Akbar!!!
Oh my
Don't forget books by Paul Ekman, the world's best human lie detector
There is a lot of inbreeding going on with puppy mills and all sorts of other things. Over time the inbreeding screwed their genetics
Cucumber britishactorbash
Girl, you're thicker than a bowl of oatmeal
TIL I'd make a bad parent
#17, probably because you referred to his wife as a truck
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Kenny_filmography Full filmography
With logic like this, I apologize if you are broke
Looks like someone has sand in their vagina
Plot twist; OP works at a gay bar and loves the breaddicks
You mean breaddicks?
The Batman vs. Superman trailer looks terrible in my opinion
"I have to train my hotdog servants"
Duck
Not the first time a homeless man was eaten in Florida. Source: 2012
Many days later Notch gets rich AF by selling the universe to Microsoft
Tried #6, got called racist
You say you want babies now, but wait until you find out how exhausting taking care of children is.
#3: "I've made a huuuuge mistake"
Tap the dinosaur and play a game
Where's James Cameron when we need him? The bar must be raised
"Her" was just way too weird for me
Take that @Lassannn