1707 pts ยท April 7, 2014
Stellars Jay. We're in south west Oregon.
I would check Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace, and don't expect to get one immediately. Keep an eye out, and you'll find a deal.
Surprisingly great song.
That's what I've been saying. Coronavirus is a good thing. Let it do what it needs to do. Cleans the earth.
Hahaha, that's exactly what came to my mind immediately. Maybe we're twins? Wow, I work a ton too. Are you me?
Remember the definition of autism when we were kids vs. now? Now anybody that feels weird sometimes classifies as autistic.
It's going more that way all the time. It used to be ultra conservative. Eugene used to be filled with loggers.
Hawaii is one of the redneck places I've ever been. Pig hunta' barh.
You can be a janitor and a CEO. CEO's don't necessarily work for huge companies.
If you really want to stand out, check out Coos Bay. @Chriswise I recognize that name.
We got it a while back, and my wife and I have had a lot of fun playing it. We're not gamers at all, so my opinion might not mean much.
That's definitely true. People get new things just because they're tired of seeing what they have. That's what 25 trillion in debt buys you.
You can buy that freezer for $50.
I don't even hate it that much. I hate that everyone glorifies Costco for being a great company without understanding how the operate.
Yeah, it just the second most popular name.
Exactly, many of the people that work in Costco actually work for a different company.
The subcontract out a lot of the work that is done there to companies that don't necessarily treat their employees well.
They're able to do that because they refuse to employ a large majority of the people that work there.
As an engineer, I couldn't disagree more. What are your qualifications to make a statement like that?
But buying those materials and installing them correctly is contractors job. That's typically what goes wrong.
I've always seen him buckle under stress.
A true master would have called them construction failures, placing the blame on the contractor.
Found the engineer.
That's definitely not anywhere close to being accurate. They're involved in a small portion of construction projects.
Or construction failures. As an engineer, it's always the contractor.
I'm sure it's not harmless.
I'm not going to tell you where I live because it is underrated.
Chanelizing water probably.
Oh yeah, because revenue is such a great indicator.
And the other part is always raining.
Stellars Jay. We're in south west Oregon.
I would check Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace, and don't expect to get one immediately. Keep an eye out, and you'll find a deal.
Surprisingly great song.
That's what I've been saying. Coronavirus is a good thing. Let it do what it needs to do. Cleans the earth.
Hahaha, that's exactly what came to my mind immediately. Maybe we're twins? Wow, I work a ton too. Are you me?
Remember the definition of autism when we were kids vs. now? Now anybody that feels weird sometimes classifies as autistic.
It's going more that way all the time. It used to be ultra conservative. Eugene used to be filled with loggers.
Hawaii is one of the redneck places I've ever been. Pig hunta' barh.
You can be a janitor and a CEO. CEO's don't necessarily work for huge companies.
If you really want to stand out, check out Coos Bay. @Chriswise I recognize that name.
We got it a while back, and my wife and I have had a lot of fun playing it. We're not gamers at all, so my opinion might not mean much.
That's definitely true. People get new things just because they're tired of seeing what they have. That's what 25 trillion in debt buys you.
You can buy that freezer for $50.
I don't even hate it that much. I hate that everyone glorifies Costco for being a great company without understanding how the operate.
Yeah, it just the second most popular name.
Exactly, many of the people that work in Costco actually work for a different company.
The subcontract out a lot of the work that is done there to companies that don't necessarily treat their employees well.
They're able to do that because they refuse to employ a large majority of the people that work there.
As an engineer, I couldn't disagree more. What are your qualifications to make a statement like that?
But buying those materials and installing them correctly is contractors job. That's typically what goes wrong.
I've always seen him buckle under stress.
A true master would have called them construction failures, placing the blame on the contractor.
Found the engineer.
That's definitely not anywhere close to being accurate. They're involved in a small portion of construction projects.
Or construction failures. As an engineer, it's always the contractor.
I'm sure it's not harmless.
I'm not going to tell you where I live because it is underrated.
Chanelizing water probably.
Oh yeah, because revenue is such a great indicator.
And the other part is always raining.