2719 pts · October 30, 2016
Throwin' shades
Ya mas a good meme
The priest is actually there coincidently it’s the expression on the face of the kid compared to the other two
Yeah but who likes police anyways
I’m sorry I’m not cool enough to have seen it a lot
Sorry I’m not as cool as you
Still applies to the uk you weapon, the point is it feels like that living in the uk as well you drip
From the fathers perspective it’s when the first trick (the pill) failed so he pulls the second one and disappears
Imagine waking up there an smoking a joint or two, fucking life goal
This is basically what my cousin told me and they're in the police
Nah I'm 18 but they still take you home if you live with your parents, because weed isn't a jail worthy offence apparently,
But you can smell weed like everywhere nobody really gives a fuck tbh
They tend to take it off you and if their massive cunts, take you home
It means I'm from Newcastle
Newcastle
Got im'
She has the dauce
Ner, geordie
I agree, the last murder I saw was when I was like 7 but I don't watch it so yina
Yeah I wonder what happened, maybe Roy cropper put the milk in his tea before the boiled water
If I was to scran food it would just meant eat, it's what northerners say
Aye, I'd be scranning everything she'd make
Aye son a fuckin belta yenamean
Kyrie stepped up tho
Aye, and he's got a little disabled bastard hooked on them
Ya mas a good meme
The priest is actually there coincidently it’s the expression on the face of the kid compared to the other two
Yeah but who likes police anyways
I’m sorry I’m not cool enough to have seen it a lot
Sorry I’m not as cool as you
Still applies to the uk you weapon, the point is it feels like that living in the uk as well you drip
From the fathers perspective it’s when the first trick (the pill) failed so he pulls the second one and disappears
Imagine waking up there an smoking a joint or two, fucking life goal
This is basically what my cousin told me and they're in the police
Nah I'm 18 but they still take you home if you live with your parents, because weed isn't a jail worthy offence apparently,
But you can smell weed like everywhere nobody really gives a fuck tbh
They tend to take it off you and if their massive cunts, take you home
It means I'm from Newcastle
Newcastle
Got im'
She has the dauce
Ner, geordie
I agree, the last murder I saw was when I was like 7 but I don't watch it so yina
Yeah I wonder what happened, maybe Roy cropper put the milk in his tea before the boiled water
If I was to scran food it would just meant eat, it's what northerners say
Aye, I'd be scranning everything she'd make
Aye son a fuckin belta yenamean
Kyrie stepped up tho
Aye, and he's got a little disabled bastard hooked on them