1323 pts ยท July 21, 2016
I'm sorry for your loss, my best friend moved far away, and thats bad enough.
Choose DIY , waking up on Sunday morning wonderin who the you are
Your work is amazing, would you ever consider doing a jellyfish? Would love to have some amazing art to match my first tattoo.
Holes
They knoooow lol
Fast food
Do you sell any art? I think me and a few buddies would love to buy some of your art dude.
What show is it?
That's Roy Purdy for you
Lmao, ever ask anybody what they think?
Bruh you get my +1
Lol no one said that.
From one Uruguayan to another.
He was out cold, he probably already left and I wouldn't blame him for getting a early bounce to the land over yonder my brother.
Where I can man. We play sometimes and Dave and busters.
One of my all time favs
Nothing but respect for him getting a year, rather the 3 months of life they gave him at the hospital.
Lol my other grandpa is the same but hey win some lose some haha.
1. Fuck cancer. 2. May we all walk amongst the lost someday day dude.
What's the movie?
Life - the walters
YES
I'm sorry for your loss, my best friend moved far away, and thats bad enough.
Choose DIY , waking up on Sunday morning wonderin who the you are
Your work is amazing, would you ever consider doing a jellyfish? Would love to have some amazing art to match my first tattoo.
Holes
They knoooow lol
Fast food
Do you sell any art? I think me and a few buddies would love to buy some of your art dude.
What show is it?
That's Roy Purdy for you
Lmao, ever ask anybody what they think?
Bruh you get my +1
Lol no one said that.
Lol no one said that.
From one Uruguayan to another.
He was out cold, he probably already left and I wouldn't blame him for getting a early bounce to the land over yonder my brother.
Where I can man. We play sometimes and Dave and busters.
One of my all time favs
One of my all time favs
Nothing but respect for him getting a year, rather the 3 months of life they gave him at the hospital.
Lol my other grandpa is the same but hey win some lose some haha.
1. Fuck cancer. 2. May we all walk amongst the lost someday day dude.
What's the movie?
Life - the walters
YES