442 pts ยท September 13, 2014
All of these tools are used for abortions
Haha $80.08 looks like BOOBS
Don't lie to us op, you know you liked it
Play flight of the bumble bee
I'm more interested in the creepy clown haunting personally...
Does that book on the floor say "fuck off"?
Nice, now do pornhub
I up for your name only good sir!
Your boss sure does seem to care
This deserves to be on fp
Epicac
I used to laugh when I cry, until I was raped by a clown
Let's get this man to the fp!!!!
Your guess is as good as mine
Its something from Hunter X Hunter
Who the Hell would down vote the power rangers?!?!
Gotta love Bruce
Who names their son "Hyman"???
Shop smart, shop S-Mart
Agreed, do tell
I
Sake, not sale
Wipe more than twice, for safety sale
Who doesn't like death by snoo snoo?
I need one of these in the States
What do we do if we spot one in the wild?
Why is it charging you for something that is free? I no understand
You sonofabitch +1
I wish I had your smarts....
Why isn't he smiling then?
All of these tools are used for abortions
Haha $80.08 looks like BOOBS
Don't lie to us op, you know you liked it
Play flight of the bumble bee
I'm more interested in the creepy clown haunting personally...
Does that book on the floor say "fuck off"?
Nice, now do pornhub
I up for your name only good sir!
Your boss sure does seem to care
This deserves to be on fp
Epicac
I used to laugh when I cry, until I was raped by a clown
Let's get this man to the fp!!!!
Your guess is as good as mine
Its something from Hunter X Hunter
Who the Hell would down vote the power rangers?!?!
Gotta love Bruce
Who names their son "Hyman"???
Shop smart, shop S-Mart
Agreed, do tell
I
Sake, not sale
Wipe more than twice, for safety sale
Who doesn't like death by snoo snoo?
I need one of these in the States
What do we do if we spot one in the wild?
Why is it charging you for something that is free? I no understand
You sonofabitch +1
I wish I had your smarts....
Why isn't he smiling then?