613 pts ยท December 29, 2014
GWENT ON THE STREETS MONSTER SLAYER UNDER THE SHEETS
.
Praise Edward
Boop
Excuse my ignorance buuuut what is it?
I think I lost I.Q points just reading half of the and the other half made me loses fath in humanity
This is sooo uncool I'm high as fuck
I just commenting so I can be first for once but good job
It's because she using a Mac
My willy is the best thing my dad ever gave me I can play with it all I want
Alright we just talked about the country's that we live in
It works I talked to a guy named christfer no joke
Can this please go to the front page
Thad from Blue mountain state
exterminate exterminate
Nnnnnnnnnnnnice
Ahh Thank you
It's been forever ago but didn't 18 say "do you want to rephrase that" and Gohans like "I know what I said" or was it just "nope"
http://esq.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/06/54d3d4d1be431_-_6tgk45w.gif
Is the noes ring the equivalent to a fedora?
Thank you
What's it called no one said the name yet
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
I DOWN VOTE IT TO THE GROUND
No Im like this 24/7 365 days a year
?
14th of January android and apple
Hobbes is love Hobbes is life
Did you sweet and sour pork her
.
.
Praise Edward
Boop
Excuse my ignorance buuuut what is it?
I think I lost I.Q points just reading half of the and the other half made me loses fath in humanity
This is sooo uncool I'm high as fuck
I just commenting so I can be first for once but good job
It's because she using a Mac
My willy is the best thing my dad ever gave me I can play with it all I want
Alright we just talked about the country's that we live in
It works I talked to a guy named christfer no joke
Can this please go to the front page
Thad from Blue mountain state
exterminate exterminate
Nnnnnnnnnnnnice
Ahh Thank you
It's been forever ago but didn't 18 say "do you want to rephrase that" and Gohans like "I know what I said" or was it just "nope"
http://esq.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/06/54d3d4d1be431_-_6tgk45w.gif
Is the noes ring the equivalent to a fedora?
Thank you
What's it called no one said the name yet
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
I DOWN VOTE IT TO THE GROUND
No Im like this 24/7 365 days a year
?
14th of January android and apple
Hobbes is love Hobbes is life
Did you sweet and sour pork her