10120 pts ยท June 28, 2015
Snacks and naps is my way of life
Yep!
Why do people use paper plates?
Or pie...
Common sense isn't that common I guess
Deer, natures gluten
Haha, oh....I gotta keep my finger on the pulse more it seems
RIGHT! Thank you Imgur <3
A tarp, bitches love tarps!
Shut up, Becky!
Someone reverse this, please!
Elephants are good people
Okay, so the blood pudding is the round black paddies. On one side it's beans and the other it's potatoes aka hash browns. Bangers & Mash
Hash browns!
She's wearing a Canada Goose jacket in the last one!
I've got a wad of hundreds and I'm ready to plow
Dr. Mantis Toboggan
Ann Margret
You know what they say about the girls from Dildo, you can take a girl out of Dildo but you can't....
Stick....stick your dick in it
Awesome! Do what works, nightmares are the worst!
That's beautiful
Boyfriends fart! Teddies don't. Enough said.
Pillows can be teddies, if I'm away from home that's what I do too
That's awesome, even heros need teddies!
It totally does!
The question is, who keeps him company when you're not?
Yes! Teddy Sleepers Unite! We need a name for this club, Teddy Sleepers is lame
Yes, I see your point. I'd say steal it but it would be so hard to hide.
Haha! Oh god, that's gold
Yep!
Why do people use paper plates?
Or pie...
Common sense isn't that common I guess
Deer, natures gluten
Haha, oh....I gotta keep my finger on the pulse more it seems
RIGHT! Thank you Imgur <3
A tarp, bitches love tarps!
Shut up, Becky!
Someone reverse this, please!
Elephants are good people
Okay, so the blood pudding is the round black paddies. On one side it's beans and the other it's potatoes aka hash browns. Bangers & Mash
Okay, so the blood pudding is the round black paddies. On one side it's beans and the other it's potatoes aka hash browns. Bangers & Mash
Hash browns!
She's wearing a Canada Goose jacket in the last one!
I've got a wad of hundreds and I'm ready to plow
Dr. Mantis Toboggan
Ann Margret
You know what they say about the girls from Dildo, you can take a girl out of Dildo but you can't....
Stick....stick your dick in it
Awesome! Do what works, nightmares are the worst!
That's beautiful
Boyfriends fart! Teddies don't. Enough said.
Pillows can be teddies, if I'm away from home that's what I do too
That's awesome, even heros need teddies!
It totally does!
The question is, who keeps him company when you're not?
Yes! Teddy Sleepers Unite! We need a name for this club, Teddy Sleepers is lame
Yes, I see your point. I'd say steal it but it would be so hard to hide.
Haha! Oh god, that's gold