4517 pts · March 6, 2014
Herpetologist, bootlegger & part time hermit.
RIP Mr. Funk :'(
Iberian here. Where the hell did all grannies got this idea from?!
You speak the trush, but it is hard to swallow
Hardly possible in the jungle of course, but there are cities and towns in the amazon and they have internet :)
Been to the amazon, played videogames
The kind that if you see on the web you'll swear never to go, but wil get quickly used to if you go anyway :)
People, climate, disease, insects, people. 99% of the time these will be the sources of danger in the outdoors, not the big scary things
Jaguars are not so abundant in the Amazon (a lot more in Pantanal for example) and their threat to humans is GREATLY overestimated
It really depends on the site, if it's not a muddy as fuck valley or várzea a tent would be fine, and even better in bad weather
I slept plenty in the Amazon as many people do, both locals and foreigners. Would recommend hammock & bug net though, specially on land.
She could hit me and I would be no mad
This is like. My favorite cereal
Yeah, I also finished it today. Loved this season :)
Prepare to be sadder ;)
Warning: proportions may vary with storyline progression.
I guess I'll just try and make you understand
Oh, a cartoon about a horse guy! I'm sure this will be funny AND lighthearted right?!
Ugh, it's not like you can jihad in the name of burritos tantricpooper (exquisite username btw)
Would it still be ok if they looked like this?
And God looked at Imgur and saw that it was dank
Also people who may or may not have felt lucky
Mug, pots and plant are also disco, but less flashy
This is why I always feel like Indiana Jones when someone asks for my passport
Well, I misunderstood you then. My apologies good sir/madam!
are just really lucky and for years have been picking the right mushrooms following wrong assumptions.
Trust science. Look up different sources. Go with experts that actually know biology Some elders know their stuff, others (1/2)
talking about, it's just that your justification is reaaaaaally flawed
If I had to pick a quote to illustrate why most mushroom accidents happen, I would pick yours. Not saying you don't know what your (1/2)
RIP Mr. Funk :'(
Iberian here. Where the hell did all grannies got this idea from?!
You speak the trush, but it is hard to swallow
Hardly possible in the jungle of course, but there are cities and towns in the amazon and they have internet :)
Been to the amazon, played videogames
The kind that if you see on the web you'll swear never to go, but wil get quickly used to if you go anyway :)
People, climate, disease, insects, people. 99% of the time these will be the sources of danger in the outdoors, not the big scary things
Jaguars are not so abundant in the Amazon (a lot more in Pantanal for example) and their threat to humans is GREATLY overestimated
It really depends on the site, if it's not a muddy as fuck valley or várzea a tent would be fine, and even better in bad weather
I slept plenty in the Amazon as many people do, both locals and foreigners. Would recommend hammock & bug net though, specially on land.
She could hit me and I would be no mad
This is like. My favorite cereal
Yeah, I also finished it today. Loved this season :)
Prepare to be sadder ;)
Warning: proportions may vary with storyline progression.
I guess I'll just try and make you understand
Oh, a cartoon about a horse guy! I'm sure this will be funny AND lighthearted right?!
Ugh, it's not like you can jihad in the name of burritos tantricpooper (exquisite username btw)
Would it still be ok if they looked like this?
And God looked at Imgur and saw that it was dank
Also people who may or may not have felt lucky
Mug, pots and plant are also disco, but less flashy
This is why I always feel like Indiana Jones when someone asks for my passport
Well, I misunderstood you then. My apologies good sir/madam!
are just really lucky and for years have been picking the right mushrooms following wrong assumptions.
Trust science. Look up different sources. Go with experts that actually know biology Some elders know their stuff, others (1/2)
talking about, it's just that your justification is reaaaaaally flawed
If I had to pick a quote to illustrate why most mushroom accidents happen, I would pick yours. Not saying you don't know what your (1/2)