6743 pts ยท October 3, 2013
Most of the time it is a legal requirement. The FDA makes them do it.
Yes they do but I prefer to go to their original site which has everything and more than the YouTube channel. It is still regularly updated.
Nothing really, that is what they have problem with. Sanctions mean nothing and they want Biden to do something that real.
Ahh I remember Albino Blacksheep ..... For those who want to see the video. https://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end
Old?? That's not old. It's not even beige.
It's either a Croc or yucky toes!
I guess you caught me ... ugh, or just maybe I have not seen that post, saw the vid, and thought to share??
I tried out the IMGUR gif maker and this is the result ... oh well at least it is watchable.
Uhhhhhhh .... Ever heard of Dick Tracey circa 1931
I used to watch Justin Wilson's Cooking show with my grandfather when I was little. Loved that show.
He must of taken lessons from the Clintons
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/30/cdc-study-shows-74percent-of-people-infected-in-massachusetts-covid-outbreak-were-fully-vaccinated.html
Actually if you go to the NZ Site there is a price tag for someone whom is not specially skilled but rich enough.
- and yes at home I would occasionally be incontinent. It is like living in a dream/nightmare you never wake from because you never sleep.
- because you don't sleep at all. Before I got treatment the study showed that I woke up at least once a minute and never hit REM. -4
- If that is the case he is in serious health trouble. Sleep apnea is no joke and is a big cause of Heart Attack or Stroke -3
- can cause it to happen some times. The reason being that he is so exhausted that he cannot get up in time or at all to pee. -2
If he was too drunk to get out of bed then there you go, but if he is a bad snorer and possibly has sleep apnea like I did then that too - 1
I thought for sure that was a cake pan. lol
I work on crews that set this shit up and this looks like a nightmare to me. Nope! No Way!
My version since there are so many others ...
Like I said I was in the USPS working and still know people there and your info is incorrect on all accounts.
Incorrect, I worked for the USPS and they made that happen and still take no taxpayer money and manage to fund themselves completely.
Yep! they're only worth 1 cent.
The press in the US is already bought and paid for. Most by Dems but some by GOP, ie. FOX News. The point, none of our press is free press.
Most of the time it is a legal requirement. The FDA makes them do it.
Yes they do but I prefer to go to their original site which has everything and more than the YouTube channel. It is still regularly updated.
Nothing really, that is what they have problem with. Sanctions mean nothing and they want Biden to do something that real.
Ahh I remember Albino Blacksheep ..... For those who want to see the video. https://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end
Old?? That's not old. It's not even beige.
It's either a Croc or yucky toes!
I guess you caught me ... ugh, or just maybe I have not seen that post, saw the vid, and thought to share??
I tried out the IMGUR gif maker and this is the result ... oh well at least it is watchable.
Uhhhhhhh .... Ever heard of Dick Tracey circa 1931
I used to watch Justin Wilson's Cooking show with my grandfather when I was little. Loved that show.
He must of taken lessons from the Clintons
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/30/cdc-study-shows-74percent-of-people-infected-in-massachusetts-covid-outbreak-were-fully-vaccinated.html
Actually if you go to the NZ Site there is a price tag for someone whom is not specially skilled but rich enough.
- and yes at home I would occasionally be incontinent. It is like living in a dream/nightmare you never wake from because you never sleep.
- because you don't sleep at all. Before I got treatment the study showed that I woke up at least once a minute and never hit REM. -4
- If that is the case he is in serious health trouble. Sleep apnea is no joke and is a big cause of Heart Attack or Stroke -3
- can cause it to happen some times. The reason being that he is so exhausted that he cannot get up in time or at all to pee. -2
If he was too drunk to get out of bed then there you go, but if he is a bad snorer and possibly has sleep apnea like I did then that too - 1
I thought for sure that was a cake pan. lol
I work on crews that set this shit up and this looks like a nightmare to me. Nope! No Way!
My version since there are so many others ...
Like I said I was in the USPS working and still know people there and your info is incorrect on all accounts.
Incorrect, I worked for the USPS and they made that happen and still take no taxpayer money and manage to fund themselves completely.
Yep! they're only worth 1 cent.
The press in the US is already bought and paid for. Most by Dems but some by GOP, ie. FOX News. The point, none of our press is free press.