5849 pts ยท May 4, 2016
I'd like to think I'm a good person, or at least good at being a person...
https://youtu.be/ZTaZq7cjKB4
I suppose Britain? https://youtu.be/ZTaZq7cjKB4
Q1
I said where they SHOULDNT be ?
''>.>
Little under a year
No.
Literally just pre-ordered storm light 4! Signed and everything, I can't wait
Yes
He's said that after programming all the animals, he can't bring it on himself to program a way to butcher them.
Wholeheartedly
??
Fluffy garden o.o
Well maybe I want to be covered with meat anyway
Yes.
For me it was the girl with the sick mother... I thought I lasted until the ending hit my like a boot to the tear ducts.
>.>
Well it's the same PERSON.... Just... You know.... Wrong regeneration....
Mawp, mawp, mawp.
F
I've been playing like this, last time I checked I had 80k gold and more jewlwery than I could sell in 2 trips around every riften merchant.
I've never cried watching anything before, not even your lie in April. Violet Evergarden made me cry.
This is what killed it for me too.
Not in OUR country
Maybe if you buy me dinner first~
Well for quite allot of people, youtube is their primary source of income.
Hey, that's where I live!
https://youtu.be/ZTaZq7cjKB4
I suppose Britain? https://youtu.be/ZTaZq7cjKB4
Q1
I said where they SHOULDNT be ?
''>.>
Little under a year
No.
Literally just pre-ordered storm light 4! Signed and everything, I can't wait
Yes
He's said that after programming all the animals, he can't bring it on himself to program a way to butcher them.
Wholeheartedly
??
Fluffy garden o.o
Well maybe I want to be covered with meat anyway
Yes.
No.
For me it was the girl with the sick mother... I thought I lasted until the ending hit my like a boot to the tear ducts.
>.>
Well it's the same PERSON.... Just... You know.... Wrong regeneration....
Mawp, mawp, mawp.
F
I've been playing like this, last time I checked I had 80k gold and more jewlwery than I could sell in 2 trips around every riften merchant.
I've never cried watching anything before, not even your lie in April. Violet Evergarden made me cry.
This is what killed it for me too.
Not in OUR country
Maybe if you buy me dinner first~
Well for quite allot of people, youtube is their primary source of income.
Hey, that's where I live!