1713 pts ยท January 27, 2013
Meep ^^
Me too! :D
I think you can get double prof bonus' on some skills depending on your character so they've added a second circle for you to note that down
Meep meep
signed the petition for a second EU referendum but even if that goes through. Still what. (2/2)
Yeah I'd like a reply to this, I voted remain. Urged my friends and family to do the same, result happened. What else can I do? I've (1)
Haha I suppose so yes. I just never met him, only her after she came to the UK.
That would be glorious.
for it when it all happened. (2/2)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/breakfast_with_frost/past_programmes/2186686.stm If you'd like a read. My aunt was on the news (1/2)
Dudette, yeah it's freaking awful what's happened/still happening. We recover and hopefully he can die a death he deserves.
Robert Mugabe, remembered she was on the news for it.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/breakfast_with_frost/past_programmes/2186686.stm I looked this up after a post a month ago about (1/2)
Zimbabwe, my family on my mum's side are all from there. Most moved to South Africa or the UK.
My Aunt's husband was killed because he was a white farmer, she left for the UK after that.
"Reflecting on the horrors of the day" that is so true, it made me laugh so much. I've been having a lot of that lately.
Pets are really wonderful things OP, we're here for you.
I love this! Couldn't stop laughing when I saw it, googly eyed cat to the max. XD
Together we shall triumph.
My brother Josh is cool, good Joshs exist.
Stop calling them feminists, they're really not. PLEASE. Feminism = Pro Equality
My parents made one like that, you should spray it with shiny gold paint, it looks really nice.
Unfortunately that can happen anywhere, had one like that on my head before it crawled off, it was in England..not a good day
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2268668/The-moment-LeBron-James-bear-hugged-fan-hit-75K-half-court-shot.html I found this link?
It happens far too much, I start mumbling out loud...
That design is what I look at whenever I use the bathroom (renting house), as the tile is near perfect sitting-on-toilet height. o.o
"Spray paint art" worked for me.
I'm not being sharkastic but I thought it's nostrils were it's eyes for the first couple watches. I'll fin-ish up on the puns now.
Oh you.
It'd be -1 if you have two kids, gotta share the killing with the spawn's other creator.
I use the top picture for my steam, but now I can really mix it up!
Me too! :D
I think you can get double prof bonus' on some skills depending on your character so they've added a second circle for you to note that down
Meep meep
signed the petition for a second EU referendum but even if that goes through. Still what. (2/2)
Yeah I'd like a reply to this, I voted remain. Urged my friends and family to do the same, result happened. What else can I do? I've (1)
Haha I suppose so yes. I just never met him, only her after she came to the UK.
That would be glorious.
for it when it all happened. (2/2)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/breakfast_with_frost/past_programmes/2186686.stm If you'd like a read. My aunt was on the news (1/2)
Dudette, yeah it's freaking awful what's happened/still happening. We recover and hopefully he can die a death he deserves.
Robert Mugabe, remembered she was on the news for it.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/breakfast_with_frost/past_programmes/2186686.stm I looked this up after a post a month ago about (1/2)
Zimbabwe, my family on my mum's side are all from there. Most moved to South Africa or the UK.
My Aunt's husband was killed because he was a white farmer, she left for the UK after that.
"Reflecting on the horrors of the day" that is so true, it made me laugh so much. I've been having a lot of that lately.
Pets are really wonderful things OP, we're here for you.
I love this! Couldn't stop laughing when I saw it, googly eyed cat to the max. XD
Together we shall triumph.
My brother Josh is cool, good Joshs exist.
Stop calling them feminists, they're really not. PLEASE. Feminism = Pro Equality
My parents made one like that, you should spray it with shiny gold paint, it looks really nice.
Unfortunately that can happen anywhere, had one like that on my head before it crawled off, it was in England..not a good day
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2268668/The-moment-LeBron-James-bear-hugged-fan-hit-75K-half-court-shot.html I found this link?
It happens far too much, I start mumbling out loud...
That design is what I look at whenever I use the bathroom (renting house), as the tile is near perfect sitting-on-toilet height. o.o
"Spray paint art" worked for me.
I'm not being sharkastic but I thought it's nostrils were it's eyes for the first couple watches. I'll fin-ish up on the puns now.
Oh you.
It'd be -1 if you have two kids, gotta share the killing with the spawn's other creator.
I use the top picture for my steam, but now I can really mix it up!