1949 pts ยท October 6, 2013
I like Puns, Reading and Learning. Somehow I found myself here, and I cant seem to leave. Pun Subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/PunEmporium
Being super Hardcore on Club Penguin
"Live to Win and Live to Die, by me." -Luigi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdIT74L8hGI
Doin' great, thanks for ass-king.
Seems like thats where you draw the line.
Toad, because he is fast and has been in every single one.
Wood you look at that? Thats very Commit-table.
fun
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/that-booty-had-me-like-gif.gif
I dont know, I guess people use them for the S-hell of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUo1PgKksgw
More like an a-post-rophe . 'Tis somethin'
Their life is pretty Golden alright
G, aint this something.
This pun is a cat-strophe.
Oh my.
k
This makes me Heart-ened.
http://www.miscgifs.com/gifs%20for%20the%20page/bert_to_ooo_face.gif
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110502035607/uncyclopedia/images/0/0d/Queen_gun.jpg
Thats a nice move. Yes, its quite the Cl-ass-ic.
I guess you say youre giving them the boot to get new shoes.
Paw-some, nice to meet you.
So can this adapter be only used for SSB4 or any game on Wii U?
Garfield is that you?
What the Hell-mann? This image is smooth like Silk, Mate. These kind of photos are Simply Cat-chy.
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/fabulous-gif.gif
Being super Hardcore on Club Penguin
"Live to Win and Live to Die, by me." -Luigi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdIT74L8hGI
Doin' great, thanks for ass-king.
Seems like thats where you draw the line.
Toad, because he is fast and has been in every single one.
Wood you look at that? Thats very Commit-table.
fun
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/that-booty-had-me-like-gif.gif
I dont know, I guess people use them for the S-hell of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUo1PgKksgw
More like an a-post-rophe . 'Tis somethin'
Their life is pretty Golden alright
G, aint this something.
This pun is a cat-strophe.
Oh my.
k
This makes me Heart-ened.
http://www.miscgifs.com/gifs%20for%20the%20page/bert_to_ooo_face.gif
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110502035607/uncyclopedia/images/0/0d/Queen_gun.jpg
Thats a nice move. Yes, its quite the Cl-ass-ic.
I guess you say youre giving them the boot to get new shoes.
Paw-some, nice to meet you.
So can this adapter be only used for SSB4 or any game on Wii U?
Garfield is that you?
What the Hell-mann? This image is smooth like Silk, Mate. These kind of photos are Simply Cat-chy.
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/fabulous-gif.gif