1973 pts · May 7, 2015
how to post
Bernese Mountain Dog
Oh I am, he is such a good boi!
That’s awesome!
Literally a skin suit
The way, this is
Best dump I’ve ever seen!
Depending on the breeder, this breed is about 2,500$-3,200$ that’s a guesstimate, and depends on the lineage
Expensive breed and around 7-8 years the ones I’ve had have had health issues. Aside from the girl I have right now, she is healthy
I’ve had start getting health issues around 7-8 years old, though I have one right now that 8 and she is happy as can be!
Downside, grooming, I live in Florida so I have to make sure their coats are in check otherwise they die of heat, other than that the ones..
I love this breed, I have two of them! So much personality in them
OH SHIT I LIVE LIKE 30 MILES FROM THERE IVE SEEN THAT GUY
Yes!
I don’t like your tone
The WTF section is missing a beautiful anime known as Bobobo-bo-bobobo. Give it a search and you will understand... oh the nightmares...
Didn’t someone post this exact dump like 2 days ago!
Trying to connect to server.
God damnit moon moon, it’s my turn with the hooman
That sounds like fun
I love the one on the left that looks like home base
And then you and the last person face each other for the right of champion
Then after going through what is best described as a gauntlet you and one other person who you didn’t battle will have to go through them
*EDIT* so with the elite four I intend to make it so you have to first deal with most of your rivals for the last time prior to them
Thank you, I’m looking forward to creating it. I hope it comes out well though it’s going to take a long while before it’s ready
Thanks for all the reply’s I’m happy I could share some words with people who understand
What we do now, we do for the Horde!... Both of us... -General Nazgrim Siege of Orgrimmar
This upsets me
That wasn't necessary was it...
Bernese Mountain Dog
Bernese Mountain Dog
Bernese Mountain Dog
Oh I am, he is such a good boi!
That’s awesome!
Literally a skin suit
The way, this is
Best dump I’ve ever seen!
Depending on the breeder, this breed is about 2,500$-3,200$ that’s a guesstimate, and depends on the lineage
Expensive breed and around 7-8 years the ones I’ve had have had health issues. Aside from the girl I have right now, she is healthy
I’ve had start getting health issues around 7-8 years old, though I have one right now that 8 and she is happy as can be!
Downside, grooming, I live in Florida so I have to make sure their coats are in check otherwise they die of heat, other than that the ones..
I love this breed, I have two of them! So much personality in them
OH SHIT I LIVE LIKE 30 MILES FROM THERE IVE SEEN THAT GUY
Yes!
I don’t like your tone
The WTF section is missing a beautiful anime known as Bobobo-bo-bobobo. Give it a search and you will understand... oh the nightmares...
Didn’t someone post this exact dump like 2 days ago!
Trying to connect to server.
God damnit moon moon, it’s my turn with the hooman
That sounds like fun
I love the one on the left that looks like home base
And then you and the last person face each other for the right of champion
Then after going through what is best described as a gauntlet you and one other person who you didn’t battle will have to go through them
*EDIT* so with the elite four I intend to make it so you have to first deal with most of your rivals for the last time prior to them
Thank you, I’m looking forward to creating it. I hope it comes out well though it’s going to take a long while before it’s ready
Thanks for all the reply’s I’m happy I could share some words with people who understand
What we do now, we do for the Horde!... Both of us... -General Nazgrim Siege of Orgrimmar
This upsets me
That wasn't necessary was it...