11775 pts ยท February 13, 2014
Something about myself.
ready implemented. They just aren't visualized because that's not the part of the algorithm I was trying to show
Hint: it involves iterating through each edge and checking for intersection. Anyway there are mid and broadphase collision optomizations alr
lol okay mr smart guy. How do you think you algorithmically "Check entire circumfence of posted object first"
xD
Sorry it's like a year late /:
Here you go: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tech.technostalgic.tubetrisapp_android
Done!
really paying attention when I recorded this gif
This is true, am not good at Tetris or pipe dream. Why would I be good at a hybrid? Haha just kidding I'm not so bad at it. I just wasn't1/2
Alrighty will do!
A user interface, menu screen, options, scoreboard, and other such things that you don't really think about till the end.
Okay, I was speaking out of my ass when I said that. More realistically, it'l probably be a week or two. Gameplay's done but I need to add
I'd put it on the iPhone too if Apple didn't require you to have a Macbook to submit it to the app store. Sorry /:
Not quite. I'll probably be done either by today or tomorrow though. I'll letchu know!
I think I'm gonna call it Tubetris. Not sure yet though
Web. I'm gonna port it to android too though when I have time
NO! I'M 12 AND A HALF
Woops, didn't mean to steal karma from OP, I didn't think this would blow up. Sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vd26ONLJ2M
corner of every street intersection?
Dunken Donuts on the corner of every block
I think it's more new england. I donno, my so is from Boston and she always talks about how weird it is that there isn't a
On the east coast they're as popular as McD's
mrw when I'm off to nsfw
It's fantastic for c#
I can think of a lot of cases where a hiding semicolon won't cause and error. if(condition); doThing(); compiles fine.
thank you
How are we supposed to do that when you don't tell us what the movie is
Thanks to Bulbysaur123 on reddit, it's been identified as a species of Spiny Orb Weaver (Micrathena raimondi)
I don't thing it's dead. Just using the notebook as a more contrasty background perhaps?
I'll posit in r/whatisthisthisthing for you
ready implemented. They just aren't visualized because that's not the part of the algorithm I was trying to show
Hint: it involves iterating through each edge and checking for intersection. Anyway there are mid and broadphase collision optomizations alr
lol okay mr smart guy. How do you think you algorithmically "Check entire circumfence of posted object first"
xD
Sorry it's like a year late /:
Here you go: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tech.technostalgic.tubetrisapp_android
Done!
really paying attention when I recorded this gif
This is true, am not good at Tetris or pipe dream. Why would I be good at a hybrid? Haha just kidding I'm not so bad at it. I just wasn't1/2
Alrighty will do!
A user interface, menu screen, options, scoreboard, and other such things that you don't really think about till the end.
Okay, I was speaking out of my ass when I said that. More realistically, it'l probably be a week or two. Gameplay's done but I need to add
I'd put it on the iPhone too if Apple didn't require you to have a Macbook to submit it to the app store. Sorry /:
Not quite. I'll probably be done either by today or tomorrow though. I'll letchu know!
I think I'm gonna call it Tubetris. Not sure yet though
Web. I'm gonna port it to android too though when I have time
NO! I'M 12 AND A HALF
Woops, didn't mean to steal karma from OP, I didn't think this would blow up. Sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vd26ONLJ2M
corner of every street intersection?
Dunken Donuts on the corner of every block
I think it's more new england. I donno, my so is from Boston and she always talks about how weird it is that there isn't a
On the east coast they're as popular as McD's
mrw when I'm off to nsfw
It's fantastic for c#
I can think of a lot of cases where a hiding semicolon won't cause and error. if(condition); doThing(); compiles fine.
thank you
How are we supposed to do that when you don't tell us what the movie is
Thanks to Bulbysaur123 on reddit, it's been identified as a species of Spiny Orb Weaver (Micrathena raimondi)
I don't thing it's dead. Just using the notebook as a more contrasty background perhaps?
I'll posit in r/whatisthisthisthing for you