54 pts ยท January 5, 2013
ayeee
clerks. clerks. every damn scene in clerks.
a guy i know tweeted @ deamau5 after this about how he makes pop music just like whats on mtv and deadmau5 blocked him
the way your started this post out made me cringe, so seeing it go downhill has been a fun experience for me
AYE-A-FUCK-A-YUU
serial experiments lain is crazy. you'll probably also like paranoia agent and neon genesis evangelion. although those are all series.
Wtf? The eva movies don't follow the same basic story arch as the series. And the 3rd definitely did NOT "suffer from a weaker storyline"wtf
The Wave?
Perfect.
http://livetyping.com/1260022.gif
beedrill sucks
sheeeeeeeet
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/831824/the-perfect-cast-o.gif
have you met the new neighbor yet?
THAT WAS ON YOUR PORCH???
How's this. OP? You and I can PM, and I'll spam you with downvotes and inboxes if you don't keep up? I'd love to help tho~~~~~
So who's the little kid in the picturE?
I've got a yorkie terrier named Henry. We should set up a playdate
Oh my god the auto-updating points bar moved away from him as he was blowing with perfect timing
That baby look like it pay taxes.
Dear god.... trust me when I say I don't use it
That was my favorite book in grade school omg <3 Not like I thought all of the sprites were actually real or anything though.. haha...
<3 you op
Well I learned something today
The look of terror on her face is screaming "please no"
That?! That thing is NOT cute. Hell spawn.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091207054514/ed/images/e/ef/Ice_Pops.png ?
PISTACHIO?! YOU HAVE A PISTACHIO GARDEN?
in a land of no sauce :/
^
Literally passed by this post 4 times over the past few days. Just got it. HAH
clerks. clerks. every damn scene in clerks.
a guy i know tweeted @ deamau5 after this about how he makes pop music just like whats on mtv and deadmau5 blocked him
the way your started this post out made me cringe, so seeing it go downhill has been a fun experience for me
AYE-A-FUCK-A-YUU
serial experiments lain is crazy. you'll probably also like paranoia agent and neon genesis evangelion. although those are all series.
Wtf? The eva movies don't follow the same basic story arch as the series. And the 3rd definitely did NOT "suffer from a weaker storyline"wtf
The Wave?
Perfect.
http://livetyping.com/1260022.gif
beedrill sucks
sheeeeeeeet
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/831824/the-perfect-cast-o.gif
have you met the new neighbor yet?
THAT WAS ON YOUR PORCH???
How's this. OP? You and I can PM, and I'll spam you with downvotes and inboxes if you don't keep up? I'd love to help tho~~~~~
So who's the little kid in the picturE?
I've got a yorkie terrier named Henry. We should set up a playdate
Oh my god the auto-updating points bar moved away from him as he was blowing with perfect timing
That baby look like it pay taxes.
Dear god.... trust me when I say I don't use it
That was my favorite book in grade school omg <3 Not like I thought all of the sprites were actually real or anything though.. haha...
<3 you op
Well I learned something today
The look of terror on her face is screaming "please no"
That?! That thing is NOT cute. Hell spawn.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091207054514/ed/images/e/ef/Ice_Pops.png ?
PISTACHIO?! YOU HAVE A PISTACHIO GARDEN?
in a land of no sauce :/
^
Literally passed by this post 4 times over the past few days. Just got it. HAH