2059 pts ยท July 4, 2014
Is that the one with the 2 stage trigger?
Very nice paint job my friend
Oh damn... and it's a spiral shank nail lol.
Hello fellow Midwesterner! No one else will know what that is!
It takes practice I used to wear 36 inch drywall stilts. Pretty cool once you get the hang of it.
Wooo. Your a short little thing aren't you. Cute as heck though. Great job on the Cosplay
Demons automatically win because the damn orks arent even primed!!
Did you say girlfriend?? I'm pretty sure you meant future wife
Well you didn't change any sub systems... did you just change the game graphics
looks to me like you are casing the place to go in and steal the copper for recycling bro
Looks like a home made air dam
That's pretty cool. It's like a soldier cut up some military paperwork and used it for spacer
Yeah that what I was seeing. Spanish for artillery I'm assuming. Is it card board or leather?
Cool stuff. Can you read what it says
Looks good man. Nice detail
That hard fire brick is not the best for that. You really need some soft fire brick or refractory cement lining the inside. Awesome though
You are currently not living up to your user name. But that's ok. Same for me just been solo all holiday season
I enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing
Name?
There are some beautiful rivers in the west side of VA isnt there? it always seemed like it when I drove through there. its beautiful anyway
I have been stuck in the Mojave desert for 2 years so I havent been doing any fly tying (no rivers) but ill be back in Michigan in June!!
Beautiful job my friend!
you lucky bastard
Freaking space vampires
I enjoyed this. thank you
plus 1 for my user name making you jealous
She's too skinny
There is nothing husky about this woman
Sniper do that so you don't keep spawning on them and giving away their position
Is that the one with the 2 stage trigger?
Very nice paint job my friend
Oh damn... and it's a spiral shank nail lol.
Hello fellow Midwesterner! No one else will know what that is!
It takes practice I used to wear 36 inch drywall stilts. Pretty cool once you get the hang of it.
It takes practice I used to wear 36 inch drywall stilts. Pretty cool once you get the hang of it.
Wooo. Your a short little thing aren't you. Cute as heck though. Great job on the Cosplay
Demons automatically win because the damn orks arent even primed!!
Did you say girlfriend?? I'm pretty sure you meant future wife
Well you didn't change any sub systems... did you just change the game graphics
looks to me like you are casing the place to go in and steal the copper for recycling bro
Looks like a home made air dam
That's pretty cool. It's like a soldier cut up some military paperwork and used it for spacer
Yeah that what I was seeing. Spanish for artillery I'm assuming. Is it card board or leather?
Cool stuff. Can you read what it says
Looks good man. Nice detail
That hard fire brick is not the best for that. You really need some soft fire brick or refractory cement lining the inside. Awesome though
You are currently not living up to your user name. But that's ok. Same for me just been solo all holiday season
I enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing
Name?
There are some beautiful rivers in the west side of VA isnt there? it always seemed like it when I drove through there. its beautiful anyway
I have been stuck in the Mojave desert for 2 years so I havent been doing any fly tying (no rivers) but ill be back in Michigan in June!!
Beautiful job my friend!
you lucky bastard
Freaking space vampires
I enjoyed this. thank you
plus 1 for my user name making you jealous
She's too skinny
There is nothing husky about this woman
Sniper do that so you don't keep spawning on them and giving away their position