5180 pts ยท February 18, 2017
Just a guy trying to figure out where I put my keys
It hurts at first, but you grow from it and can know what a good relationship is. He didn't sound like a good partner imo.
I saved too many of these
I am in this photo...I started a job a while back and it has been horrible. I was excited for 1 week. Now I am out...just not worth the pay.
I believe all that is required is to actually leave the house to discover this.
Still see what they are doing.
The clear visor is not really a fail. Very common in Asia. Especially South Korea, usually they block UV radiation for farmers, so they can
I love batreps, but your pictures are too blurry and from bad angles imo.
Upvoted for the last one. Cracked me up at work (aviation worker)
Looks really good. Love the colors!
Same here. Use to do Commissioned work for minis. It just never worked out. Too many people back out on you after committing.
To defend yourself from those heathens that would try to take your beer away.
Track guards are from the really old IG tank kits. The sandbags are some old pewter bits I had lying around. I agree they look cool.
All comes down to thin coats and just enough water
I own an airbrush. And if you paint right, there are no brush strokes.
Brush. I am oldschool =P
I have been painting miniatures since 1997. Bit thanks for the advice.
This is my life story for the last year. Just doesnt seem to work.
Nah. They are from an old kit
I just did the same thing and won a nintendo switch. It both sucked and was liberating a little. Keep that chin up mate!
I own a billion paints and just mix as I need
I do...somewhere on my phone.
Haha! If I had any 'nids I would share
Yeah. I use a lot of cork for basing.
Water. Just plain H2O mate.
Wildhawk is affordable, lasts a long time and is warrantied for life.
I keep the crayons in the hidden back pocket. As an Airmen it helps to keep the Marines off my back if I can just hand out crayon snacks =P
About the flag. I had an extra one and decided to add it in because my SS is not from the US. So I thought maybe it would be neat for them.
It hurts at first, but you grow from it and can know what a good relationship is. He didn't sound like a good partner imo.
I saved too many of these
I am in this photo...I started a job a while back and it has been horrible. I was excited for 1 week. Now I am out...just not worth the pay.
I believe all that is required is to actually leave the house to discover this.
Still see what they are doing.
The clear visor is not really a fail. Very common in Asia. Especially South Korea, usually they block UV radiation for farmers, so they can
I love batreps, but your pictures are too blurry and from bad angles imo.
Upvoted for the last one. Cracked me up at work (aviation worker)
Looks really good. Love the colors!
Same here. Use to do Commissioned work for minis. It just never worked out. Too many people back out on you after committing.
To defend yourself from those heathens that would try to take your beer away.
Track guards are from the really old IG tank kits. The sandbags are some old pewter bits I had lying around. I agree they look cool.
All comes down to thin coats and just enough water
I own an airbrush. And if you paint right, there are no brush strokes.
Brush. I am oldschool =P
I have been painting miniatures since 1997. Bit thanks for the advice.
This is my life story for the last year. Just doesnt seem to work.
Nah. They are from an old kit
I just did the same thing and won a nintendo switch. It both sucked and was liberating a little. Keep that chin up mate!
I own a billion paints and just mix as I need
I do...somewhere on my phone.
Haha! If I had any 'nids I would share
Yeah. I use a lot of cork for basing.
Water. Just plain H2O mate.
Wildhawk is affordable, lasts a long time and is warrantied for life.
I keep the crayons in the hidden back pocket. As an Airmen it helps to keep the Marines off my back if I can just hand out crayon snacks =P
About the flag. I had an extra one and decided to add it in because my SS is not from the US. So I thought maybe it would be neat for them.