21965 pts ยท September 21, 2013
I honestly never cared enough to even remember what people bought. None of my buisness, unlike you judgmental fucks
Wisconsin Dells!
Wow ya'll so sensative
It can be absorbed/ ingested through your bum.
People have always spent money on shit they don't "need". It's worse today because of credit. My grandma brags about paying $0.50 in 1955
Ugh reposts, always reposts
Wish I could be single with you
Interior dogerator
ch ch changeees
Yeah good idea, down vote, so then this horrible issue wont be well known and these horrible men can keep destroying the lives of kids.
Not totally credible, but if you do the research, you will find that this is a very big issue right now.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/01/latest-isis-video-shows-kazakh-child-executioner.html?mid=facebook_nymag
These children will never be the same. If only there was actually something we could do to make a difference.
Lemon Grabs!
MRW I drink too much coffee in the morning.
Just found out this cute little guy has cancer. We're now accepting donations in the form of love and good vibes
Are all teenagers really this stupid or does this show pick the stupidest teenagers they can find?
Dat face tho
Watching my boyfriend drive. Especially watching him drive aggressively as in drifting, racing..etc
People can be truly awful
Fucking creepy
Man, I'm 23 and on my second year.. don't feel so old now
I honestly never cared enough to even remember what people bought. None of my buisness, unlike you judgmental fucks
Wisconsin Dells!
Wow ya'll so sensative
It can be absorbed/ ingested through your bum.
People have always spent money on shit they don't "need". It's worse today because of credit. My grandma brags about paying $0.50 in 1955
Ugh reposts, always reposts
Wish I could be single with you
Interior dogerator
ch ch changeees
Yeah good idea, down vote, so then this horrible issue wont be well known and these horrible men can keep destroying the lives of kids.
Not totally credible, but if you do the research, you will find that this is a very big issue right now.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/01/latest-isis-video-shows-kazakh-child-executioner.html?mid=facebook_nymag
These children will never be the same. If only there was actually something we could do to make a difference.
Lemon Grabs!
MRW I drink too much coffee in the morning.
Just found out this cute little guy has cancer. We're now accepting donations in the form of love and good vibes
Are all teenagers really this stupid or does this show pick the stupidest teenagers they can find?
Dat face tho
Watching my boyfriend drive. Especially watching him drive aggressively as in drifting, racing..etc
People can be truly awful
Fucking creepy
Man, I'm 23 and on my second year.. don't feel so old now