774 pts ยท February 28, 2016
/a/8mkaILp
went into this. Good job, it looks great!
I made a desk over the holidays that is very similar! I dont have the fancy stuff, but I definitely can appreciate the effort that
Or just use impact...
It unfortunately becomes opportunistic very quickly. There were people in luxury sports cars pulling up to pick up free tv's.
The definition of stalemate
Wouldn't go that far xD
Teddy 1 has probably been through a few repairs
Most probably, that's why I don't think I want to start a career and a family here either.
I know, but how do I see the rest? I'm part of a few gaming communities and follow a bunch of cool people on YouTube etc. but thats about it
me in SA. That is why I'm looking at countries with more a more developed tech/engineering sector.
Not at all. I think both countries have lots and lots of issues. SA is doing poorly at the moment. There also aren't many opportunities for
Like it or not, I need to get my information somewhere and make decisions based off of that. If I were in a position to travel more I would
See my reply on top comment. There are only so many ways to experience new cultures. Right now the news isn't doing you any favors either,
Love this xD
I get why you're saying that, and I don't blame you. It coming across as bait just goes to show how fucked things are at the moment.
cultures on a more personal level. I don't think the news is a good indicator either.
I am trying to keep up to date woth the news as well. Imgur and other social media is the only way for me to interact and learn about other
remain constant, the torque has to increase
He means gears. The Power from the motor is the product of its torque and rpm, the rpm is geared down alot, so for the power output to r
Thanks for the chuckle
Ages 5+
Such a nice example of the Dunning-Kruger effect...
It gets easier to convince yourself it's not getting harder
will rotate at the angular velocities of the planets around the sun gear. Or the planet carrier can be kept still while the ring gear output
No, usually the ring gear (outer one) is kept in place and a planet carrier is attached to the small planet gears. The planet carrier 1/x
I wish I believed this
F
He need some milk!
.
/a/8mkaILp
went into this. Good job, it looks great!
I made a desk over the holidays that is very similar! I dont have the fancy stuff, but I definitely can appreciate the effort that
Or just use impact...
It unfortunately becomes opportunistic very quickly. There were people in luxury sports cars pulling up to pick up free tv's.
The definition of stalemate
Wouldn't go that far xD
Teddy 1 has probably been through a few repairs
Most probably, that's why I don't think I want to start a career and a family here either.
I know, but how do I see the rest? I'm part of a few gaming communities and follow a bunch of cool people on YouTube etc. but thats about it
me in SA. That is why I'm looking at countries with more a more developed tech/engineering sector.
Not at all. I think both countries have lots and lots of issues. SA is doing poorly at the moment. There also aren't many opportunities for
Like it or not, I need to get my information somewhere and make decisions based off of that. If I were in a position to travel more I would
See my reply on top comment. There are only so many ways to experience new cultures. Right now the news isn't doing you any favors either,
Love this xD
I get why you're saying that, and I don't blame you. It coming across as bait just goes to show how fucked things are at the moment.
cultures on a more personal level. I don't think the news is a good indicator either.
I am trying to keep up to date woth the news as well. Imgur and other social media is the only way for me to interact and learn about other
remain constant, the torque has to increase
He means gears. The Power from the motor is the product of its torque and rpm, the rpm is geared down alot, so for the power output to r
Thanks for the chuckle
Ages 5+
Such a nice example of the Dunning-Kruger effect...
It gets easier to convince yourself it's not getting harder
will rotate at the angular velocities of the planets around the sun gear. Or the planet carrier can be kept still while the ring gear output
No, usually the ring gear (outer one) is kept in place and a planet carrier is attached to the small planet gears. The planet carrier 1/x
I wish I believed this
F
He need some milk!
.