151 pts · December 26, 2015
Even the ones Where it doesn’t snow?
No shit!
Sauce
Don’t Look Up!!!!!
Good job!
Day nine for me, crazy, haven’t been this far in ages. Keep going it gets easier
Same, day six for me and I got my first good night last night
Day six for me today, been along time since I’ve strung six together
What a unit!
Solid
Old growth redwood doesn’t rot very easy and you can clearly see that it’s black on the inside, a lot of the old redwoods are burnt
That looks like electric fence tape, seams like the one got shocked at first.
Nice
Got mine yesterday!
@op where you crabbing out of?
https://www.tiktok.com/@officialautumnrose
Coffee park, Santa Rosa ca
This is all I’m on, but I’ll start watching you as you attitude just make my day, I know I don’t know you but I consider you a friend
Well damn you! I just watched your link and your still cutting onions!! Your post have meant so much to me and I’m so sorry to see you go as
Four roses small batch is some fine stuff!
Awesome! Keep it up!
Thanks for the info!
Underrated comment of the year!
Dogwood dr and Coffey lane
It’s here from a couple years ago
Looks like Coffey park Santa Rosa California, my friends house would have been on the left side of that picture, not positive but I think
He said “barf in the dirt dude”
When you catch a heavy fish on light tackle it’s way more of a challenge, you have to use finesse instead of over powering
Even the ones Where it doesn’t snow?
No shit!
Sauce
Don’t Look Up!!!!!
Good job!
Day nine for me, crazy, haven’t been this far in ages. Keep going it gets easier
Same, day six for me and I got my first good night last night
Day six for me today, been along time since I’ve strung six together
What a unit!
Solid
Old growth redwood doesn’t rot very easy and you can clearly see that it’s black on the inside, a lot of the old redwoods are burnt
That looks like electric fence tape, seams like the one got shocked at first.
Nice
Got mine yesterday!
@op where you crabbing out of?
https://www.tiktok.com/@officialautumnrose
Coffee park, Santa Rosa ca
Coffee park, Santa Rosa ca
This is all I’m on, but I’ll start watching you as you attitude just make my day, I know I don’t know you but I consider you a friend
Well damn you! I just watched your link and your still cutting onions!! Your post have meant so much to me and I’m so sorry to see you go as
Four roses small batch is some fine stuff!
Awesome! Keep it up!
Thanks for the info!
Underrated comment of the year!
Dogwood dr and Coffey lane
It’s here from a couple years ago
Looks like Coffey park Santa Rosa California, my friends house would have been on the left side of that picture, not positive but I think
He said “barf in the dirt dude”
When you catch a heavy fish on light tackle it’s way more of a challenge, you have to use finesse instead of over powering