410 pts ยท September 12, 2012
.
Perecption and behaviour of women. Also affecting girls identity. 2/2
Isint it two different issues? The people complaining about the half naked women are worried about it affecting the childrens 1/2
Oh my heart
Don't! How do you feel when you help someone? Good right? Would you want the person you helped feel bad receiving your help?
It reminds me of kanye west when it opens its mouth!
One of the guy throws his axe behind him, where there are lots of glass windows.
Isnt that cheating?
A sweet gesture! But isn't it a fire hazard to charge the phone on the bed? I read it makes the phone very hot while charging.
My tibialis anterior looks proportionally larger than his and I can assure you there has been no exercise involved.
I say it because you mention other people do not act straight forward. Maybe you are too straight forward? :P
Ever thought you may have some form of autism/aspergers?
What if the first room is the sink and then possible two stalls within the room? That would make sense with guy 2 waiting.
Thats interesting. For how long does it last? Kinda sounds like bipolar or PMS/PMDD.
I'm confused. Is time apart from each other the same as being on a break?
Like my whole body is just being pulled down. 2/2
I've always hated it and I feel like I always will xD I tried to run, building it up slowly. Alas its not for me. I feel so heavy and 1/2
What makes you say yours is super mild? It just happens rarely and you can function otherwise after those episodes?
Oh wow .. I cant even imagine that
Ahhh I totally forgot about carpet floors. We don't have alot of those here.
I get like that aswell, except the staring into space thing. Just watch tv shows non stop. I agree, doing atleast something is good aswell!
What is the difference between hardwood floors and other type of floors? I thoght all floors got equally dusty/dirty.
Probably wont fix the depression singlehandedly. But I think all humans have a innate need for being active and fresh air.
While I agree it's still really difficult to start or get motivated. But doing something active and fresh air is definitely a big boost.
Haha ?
Therapist might help. Even if it feels a little silly/weird. 2/2
Paradoxically we talk all the time. It just doesnt go anywhere or solve things. Ah well.. there are two sides to a story. Hoping a 1/2
Yeah that's pretty spot on. I dont know how to fix it. I talk about everything. There is nothing I wont share and he is extremely reserved.
Except when it is constant in every single interaction..
Hahahah wtf
Perecption and behaviour of women. Also affecting girls identity. 2/2
Isint it two different issues? The people complaining about the half naked women are worried about it affecting the childrens 1/2
Oh my heart
Don't! How do you feel when you help someone? Good right? Would you want the person you helped feel bad receiving your help?
It reminds me of kanye west when it opens its mouth!
.
One of the guy throws his axe behind him, where there are lots of glass windows.
Isnt that cheating?
A sweet gesture! But isn't it a fire hazard to charge the phone on the bed? I read it makes the phone very hot while charging.
My tibialis anterior looks proportionally larger than his and I can assure you there has been no exercise involved.
I say it because you mention other people do not act straight forward. Maybe you are too straight forward? :P
Ever thought you may have some form of autism/aspergers?
What if the first room is the sink and then possible two stalls within the room? That would make sense with guy 2 waiting.
Thats interesting. For how long does it last? Kinda sounds like bipolar or PMS/PMDD.
I'm confused. Is time apart from each other the same as being on a break?
Like my whole body is just being pulled down. 2/2
I've always hated it and I feel like I always will xD I tried to run, building it up slowly. Alas its not for me. I feel so heavy and 1/2
What makes you say yours is super mild? It just happens rarely and you can function otherwise after those episodes?
Oh wow .. I cant even imagine that
Ahhh I totally forgot about carpet floors. We don't have alot of those here.
I get like that aswell, except the staring into space thing. Just watch tv shows non stop. I agree, doing atleast something is good aswell!
What is the difference between hardwood floors and other type of floors? I thoght all floors got equally dusty/dirty.
Probably wont fix the depression singlehandedly. But I think all humans have a innate need for being active and fresh air.
While I agree it's still really difficult to start or get motivated. But doing something active and fresh air is definitely a big boost.
Haha ?
Therapist might help. Even if it feels a little silly/weird. 2/2
Paradoxically we talk all the time. It just doesnt go anywhere or solve things. Ah well.. there are two sides to a story. Hoping a 1/2
Yeah that's pretty spot on. I dont know how to fix it. I talk about everything. There is nothing I wont share and he is extremely reserved.
Except when it is constant in every single interaction..
Hahahah wtf