8872 pts ยท August 29, 2016
I've seen this yesterday on reddit. In addition the order is wrong so take your downvote.
Plot twist: Penguin is jumping because the floor is hot af.
When I look at your favorites I'm not surprised no one wants to chat with you...
Yeah it is, don't ask me why but I'm not complaining haha.
Edit: I'm not the owner of this image, just wanted to share a funny pic with you guys. If you want more puns write it in the comments,thanks
I've seen this yesterday on reddit. In addition the order is wrong so take your downvote.
Plot twist: Penguin is jumping because the floor is hot af.
When I look at your favorites I'm not surprised no one wants to chat with you...
Yeah it is, don't ask me why but I'm not complaining haha.
Edit: I'm not the owner of this image, just wanted to share a funny pic with you guys. If you want more puns write it in the comments,thanks