4736 pts ยท September 13, 2013
Ahh ahh ahh, not today!
Do you want piranhas? Because this is how you get piranhas.
*blapes
Chicken nugget titration, lmao
This has been patched :(
Neat.
I fkn love these guys
^ this statistic is accurate, I would know
http://imgur.com/vSCYhPp
connection certainly won't be, and the physical networks in place are private property, no?
An ISP co-op is an awesome idea, but... infrastructure. The connection may be inherently free but the hardware required to make that 1/2
I used to play other video games, then I discover the souls series.
Upvote for reminding me I'm not the only old fart browsing imgur
Ark Souls, fighting pairs of animals on a giant boat in a terrible storm
She's going to be recycled into bottles for a new drink called River Water... sounds disgusting if you ask me
It's not a waste if they enjoyed it. I'd love to have been a part of this!
Favorited for later consumption. I have faith this will be worth the read.
... maybe that's because you were?
Lol dude I think you mean the 50's. We had 27 channels on our manually operated cable box in the 80's
Like minecraft; jump, place bucket, repeat
is the dog on the right named dickbutt? Because the dog on the right looks like the dog version of dickbutt.
You know the end is gonna be something like "open the door get on the floor everybody walk the dinosaur"
Fuck up the whopper? Burger King is already some of the nastiest shit food you can buy. As an American: I'm sorry, Canada. I'm sorry.
#ineverlearnedtoread
Step 1) Name the baby Mary; Step 2) get some celery, olives and vodka; Step 3) ?????; Step 4) Profit while you sip a delicious bloody Mary.
boots n cats n boots n cats n boots n cats n boots n cats n boots n cats n boots n cats n boots
-1 for no dickbutt
Dressing up as a girl...
This is your present, and it sucks, but it will soon be your past. There are better and brighter days ahead, trust me ;)
Probably looks much better on the floor, just sayin
Do you want piranhas? Because this is how you get piranhas.
*blapes
Chicken nugget titration, lmao
This has been patched :(
Neat.
I fkn love these guys
^ this statistic is accurate, I would know
http://imgur.com/vSCYhPp
connection certainly won't be, and the physical networks in place are private property, no?
An ISP co-op is an awesome idea, but... infrastructure. The connection may be inherently free but the hardware required to make that 1/2
I used to play other video games, then I discover the souls series.
Upvote for reminding me I'm not the only old fart browsing imgur
Ark Souls, fighting pairs of animals on a giant boat in a terrible storm
She's going to be recycled into bottles for a new drink called River Water... sounds disgusting if you ask me
It's not a waste if they enjoyed it. I'd love to have been a part of this!
Favorited for later consumption. I have faith this will be worth the read.
... maybe that's because you were?
Lol dude I think you mean the 50's. We had 27 channels on our manually operated cable box in the 80's
Like minecraft; jump, place bucket, repeat
is the dog on the right named dickbutt? Because the dog on the right looks like the dog version of dickbutt.
You know the end is gonna be something like "open the door get on the floor everybody walk the dinosaur"
Fuck up the whopper? Burger King is already some of the nastiest shit food you can buy. As an American: I'm sorry, Canada. I'm sorry.
#ineverlearnedtoread
Step 1) Name the baby Mary; Step 2) get some celery, olives and vodka; Step 3) ?????; Step 4) Profit while you sip a delicious bloody Mary.
boots n cats n boots n cats n boots n cats n boots n cats n boots n cats n boots n cats n boots
-1 for no dickbutt
Dressing up as a girl...
This is your present, and it sucks, but it will soon be your past. There are better and brighter days ahead, trust me ;)
Probably looks much better on the floor, just sayin