991 pts · March 12, 2015
We love it!
.
Help a guy out and ill post the scrotum everywhere
I expect you to die
Russell Howards Good News for anybody wondering
As an "IT" guy, you the real mvp
doot
£3.50 is $4.61 hes ripping you off pal
Tie
Its so true it hurts
????
Well he paid someone else to deliver
I agree
They are apparently changing that soon to allow learners on a motorway
247
#34 The show is called Eden, they aired a couple episodes, 10 of 23 stayed till the end
Do...Dont... Please Dont
https://parade.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/141005-weird-al-ftr.jpg
I want to watch the world burn
Just wait until one of the cables dies...
Rednal
dogerwatch.
We love it!
.
Help a guy out and ill post the scrotum everywhere
I expect you to die
Russell Howards Good News for anybody wondering
As an "IT" guy, you the real mvp
doot
doot
£3.50 is $4.61 hes ripping you off pal
Tie
Its so true it hurts
.
????
Well he paid someone else to deliver
I agree
They are apparently changing that soon to allow learners on a motorway
247
#34 The show is called Eden, they aired a couple episodes, 10 of 23 stayed till the end
Do...Dont... Please Dont
https://parade.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/141005-weird-al-ftr.jpg
I want to watch the world burn
Just wait until one of the cables dies...
Rednal
dogerwatch.