367 pts ยท August 30, 2012
PAPA BLESS!!
I can't even leave my dogs in their crate for over 6 hours without feeling like a piece of shit. Doing this to a dog is pure evil.
As long as you have control of the ball, it just has to cross the line between the posts. Not even your body has to cross. Just the ball.
Do we have a price on this yet... i must know how many times I need to sell my soul.
I get cars/trucks/ttrailers wrapped for work about once a month. To do a car like that would be around 3g. Painted would be about 6-8g
Holy shit i feel like it gets worse with every loop
Holy shit. Never ever has a post on this site made me feel this way. My love goes out to you, family I have never met. May you find peace.
The patterns are def not free
That's some Harry Potter tent bullshit
I'm sure he enjoyed the charity part. He's gone on record saying he was the opposite of happy about the whole ordeal.
960 used to be a great standard. Just doesn't work anymore.
960 grid system? Come on now. We've moved past that.
Panorama mode.
Seems to be the one part thats missing from these type of posts. lol
As a current parent of two baby Great Danes... All I can see in this is a poopy mess
During the movie there were a lot of ways BB-8 was presented. Including the fully remote real one.
If your having sex with someone and they can't get off to you in that moment, They aren't worth it. There is someone out there that will.
Cuz ya shouldn't. What ya should do is get rid of that person your sleeping with right the fuck now!
This is why I have Great Danes. They are just as lazy as I am. You aren't even supposed to run them. PERFECT!
I was hoping it wouldn't be caught. Damn.
You sound like your a blast at parties.
Woah there. Semma down now.
Not true. Dogs are mans natural ally. They deserve more respect than that.
Moist
Designer here. If it is truly a BW photo, there is no software that tells you what color it is. We just colorize what we think looks good.
I believe that's called an overbite.
Truthfully, behavior training is all about consistency. Just a few simple do's a don'ts go a long way.
I have one 100lb boxer/lab and 2 great danes... I had no choice but to become the alpha.
Universe was great. I will admit the first couple episodes are different from stargate norm, but it gets awesome in the second season.
I shook my phone. Didn't work. Upvoted first. Still didn't work. Now I take BACK my upvote! I am not smart.
PAPA BLESS!!
I can't even leave my dogs in their crate for over 6 hours without feeling like a piece of shit. Doing this to a dog is pure evil.
As long as you have control of the ball, it just has to cross the line between the posts. Not even your body has to cross. Just the ball.
Do we have a price on this yet... i must know how many times I need to sell my soul.
I get cars/trucks/ttrailers wrapped for work about once a month. To do a car like that would be around 3g. Painted would be about 6-8g
Holy shit i feel like it gets worse with every loop
Holy shit. Never ever has a post on this site made me feel this way. My love goes out to you, family I have never met. May you find peace.
The patterns are def not free
That's some Harry Potter tent bullshit
I'm sure he enjoyed the charity part. He's gone on record saying he was the opposite of happy about the whole ordeal.
960 used to be a great standard. Just doesn't work anymore.
960 grid system? Come on now. We've moved past that.
Panorama mode.
Seems to be the one part thats missing from these type of posts. lol
As a current parent of two baby Great Danes... All I can see in this is a poopy mess
During the movie there were a lot of ways BB-8 was presented. Including the fully remote real one.
If your having sex with someone and they can't get off to you in that moment, They aren't worth it. There is someone out there that will.
Cuz ya shouldn't. What ya should do is get rid of that person your sleeping with right the fuck now!
This is why I have Great Danes. They are just as lazy as I am. You aren't even supposed to run them. PERFECT!
I was hoping it wouldn't be caught. Damn.
You sound like your a blast at parties.
Woah there. Semma down now.
Not true. Dogs are mans natural ally. They deserve more respect than that.
Moist
Designer here. If it is truly a BW photo, there is no software that tells you what color it is. We just colorize what we think looks good.
I believe that's called an overbite.
Truthfully, behavior training is all about consistency. Just a few simple do's a don'ts go a long way.
I have one 100lb boxer/lab and 2 great danes... I had no choice but to become the alpha.
Universe was great. I will admit the first couple episodes are different from stargate norm, but it gets awesome in the second season.
I shook my phone. Didn't work. Upvoted first. Still didn't work. Now I take BACK my upvote! I am not smart.