32 pts ยท September 18, 2013
It looks like Christian Bale is doing a magic trick when that last gif restarts!
I looked through all of them in hopes of finding the Winchesters... :(
I remember seeing Ramses condoms years ago. Named after the pharaoh who fathered over a hundred kids. Not exactly comforting...
Where's the disclaimer? "Written by someone with no understanding of mental illness." Fucking d-bag.
Wah?
Wait until you watch it. You may not want to thank me afterward. Hahaha. :) (it wasn't THAT bad, though)
It's the remake of "A Nightmare on Elm Street" with Jackie Earle Haley.
You hit that nail right on the fucking head!
DAE think she looks startlingly similar to Natalie Portman?
I can actually hear it in my head when I read the words.
Matt Smith looks like Daniel Tosh in this picture! Weird...
It looks like Christian Bale is doing a magic trick when that last gif restarts!
I looked through all of them in hopes of finding the Winchesters... :(
I remember seeing Ramses condoms years ago. Named after the pharaoh who fathered over a hundred kids. Not exactly comforting...
Where's the disclaimer? "Written by someone with no understanding of mental illness." Fucking d-bag.
Wah?
Wait until you watch it. You may not want to thank me afterward. Hahaha. :) (it wasn't THAT bad, though)
It's the remake of "A Nightmare on Elm Street" with Jackie Earle Haley.
You hit that nail right on the fucking head!
DAE think she looks startlingly similar to Natalie Portman?
I can actually hear it in my head when I read the words.
Matt Smith looks like Daniel Tosh in this picture! Weird...