9300 pts ยท January 2, 2016
*Fart Noises*
You sound like someone who financed their waterbed...
If I remember correctly the z701 is ~$5 and three space pin refills are ~$15
The failure rate is super low. Temp, surface, or amount of time using it has never been a challenge for my space pin refill in my f701.
For sure. I hope it messes up shitty isps by providing decent coverage everywhere.
Two week free game pass is amazing
It's David Dobrik on YouTube if you guys want to watch. Josh Peck is apart of it.
That one is a good one too
It's a joke... I think
I just love this meme so much I wanted to share all my good ones. :(
I am currently not accepting questions...
For sure. Jund if like he remains on a word too much
It was just him interviewing people with emotional music in the background and then saying go to a march
You can rebind the button using an app
THE TWO TIME
His name IS Aaron Feis, because heros don't die
<3
I'm sure birthmarks and scars will be identifiable.
Here https://www.google.com/googlevoice/about.html
You'd be under investigation
What
Anybody else have the black part wiggle on their screen?
There is no way this isn't deep silver
Yea, it's great
Nice!
Yep!
I know, I love it :D
Sweet, now all I need is a 3D printer
I got mine for $35 on amazon
I guess I could but it's a hassle
Yesterday :D
You sound like someone who financed their waterbed...
If I remember correctly the z701 is ~$5 and three space pin refills are ~$15
The failure rate is super low. Temp, surface, or amount of time using it has never been a challenge for my space pin refill in my f701.
For sure. I hope it messes up shitty isps by providing decent coverage everywhere.
Two week free game pass is amazing
It's David Dobrik on YouTube if you guys want to watch. Josh Peck is apart of it.
That one is a good one too
It's a joke... I think
I just love this meme so much I wanted to share all my good ones. :(
I am currently not accepting questions...
For sure. Jund if like he remains on a word too much
It was just him interviewing people with emotional music in the background and then saying go to a march
You can rebind the button using an app
THE TWO TIME
His name IS Aaron Feis, because heros don't die
<3
I'm sure birthmarks and scars will be identifiable.
Here https://www.google.com/googlevoice/about.html
You'd be under investigation
What
Anybody else have the black part wiggle on their screen?
There is no way this isn't deep silver
Yea, it's great
Nice!
Yep!
I know, I love it :D
Sweet, now all I need is a 3D printer
I got mine for $35 on amazon
I guess I could but it's a hassle
Yesterday :D