5489 pts ยท April 20, 2015
One is the fancy British set, and the second is the set my wife collected over the years. Nostalgia, basically.
Yes but I don't see what that has to do with anything
Just a random husband. When you graduate husband school they tell you all kinds of important stuff.
No kids, only money.
God damnit I'm trying but I'm so so tired
Right now, just a handle on the back. We are planning a latch connected to a book on a hinge, though.
That duct on the wall is actually a weird vent to circulate air between rooms, not connected to the actual AC system. Source: am husband
Really? Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
They are for now, but we're going to be switching to LEDs shortly. There's not much heat so far, but I don't want to risk it.
One is the fancy British set, and the second is the set my wife collected over the years. Nostalgia, basically.
Yes but I don't see what that has to do with anything
Just a random husband. When you graduate husband school they tell you all kinds of important stuff.
No kids, only money.
God damnit I'm trying but I'm so so tired
Right now, just a handle on the back. We are planning a latch connected to a book on a hinge, though.
That duct on the wall is actually a weird vent to circulate air between rooms, not connected to the actual AC system. Source: am husband
Really? Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
They are for now, but we're going to be switching to LEDs shortly. There's not much heat so far, but I don't want to risk it.