249 pts ยท May 18, 2013
Don't we all.
It is beautiful.
I've seen this a lot of times now. Still mind-fucky, though.
Gotta follow the right blogs.
Your username. I Like it.
I really want to read Peter Pan now.
I was thinking, "That looks like Cas. Is that Cas? IT IS. IT IS CAS."
Yes.
I demand proof.
<3
Plus Jensen Ackles as Red Hood. <3
Red Hood in that Batman movie is voiced by Jensen Ackles. Just putting that out there.
"I found a liquor store... and drank it..."
Yes yes yes yes
Catbug!
I have the same problem, except rather than looking bitchy I look depressed... People are constantly asking me if I'm alright. XD
Whoa there Ed Gein...
I don't find him all that bad, but he is kind of annoying at times. And he's getting a bit like Doakes...
I watched that episode the other day. :3
You might be thinking of Felicia Day who is also in Supernatural?
Rawr
Isn't he the guy in Black Books?
Oh my god, I haven't watched that for ages...
Why? I thought season three was alright.
Me too. Dexter is one of my favourite shows.
Nice username.
I'm fairly certain that was Finding Nemo. Do correct me if I'm wrong.
I was hoping someone would say that. XD
Oh my god, yes...
(Do not forget my name, 24601!) Yay for Les Mis.
Don't we all.
It is beautiful.
I've seen this a lot of times now. Still mind-fucky, though.
Gotta follow the right blogs.
Your username. I Like it.
I really want to read Peter Pan now.
I was thinking, "That looks like Cas. Is that Cas? IT IS. IT IS CAS."
Yes.
I demand proof.
<3
Plus Jensen Ackles as Red Hood. <3
Red Hood in that Batman movie is voiced by Jensen Ackles. Just putting that out there.
"I found a liquor store... and drank it..."
Yes yes yes yes
Catbug!
I have the same problem, except rather than looking bitchy I look depressed... People are constantly asking me if I'm alright. XD
Whoa there Ed Gein...
I don't find him all that bad, but he is kind of annoying at times. And he's getting a bit like Doakes...
I watched that episode the other day. :3
You might be thinking of Felicia Day who is also in Supernatural?
Rawr
Isn't he the guy in Black Books?
Oh my god, I haven't watched that for ages...
Why? I thought season three was alright.
Me too. Dexter is one of my favourite shows.
Nice username.
I'm fairly certain that was Finding Nemo. Do correct me if I'm wrong.
I was hoping someone would say that. XD
Oh my god, yes...
(Do not forget my name, 24601!) Yay for Les Mis.