2054 pts · August 30, 2017
Interests include but not limited to: PC gaming, Outdoors, Dogs, Breweries. Add me on PC if interested: TUBATUX
I always say I watch porn when my wife leaves, she always things it's a joke. She finally realized I might be telling the truth
I was born in the darkness
Bad human, this is kitties pole
Excellent Movie
Who is this? For science purposes
That's a lot of yard to maintain
This post was about the individuals that attended the super bowl
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_Medal_of_Honor_recipients
I monster at subdued emotions!
Some people just like to watch the world burn
God damn I spit my food out
Don't worry, there are others in this cult
And people wonder why I always am in the top 10
Coming into Monday be like...
When did Pokémon GO get so much better graphics?
This is what happens when you try to start a boat building business in Wyoming
I was all like oh nice---wait a minute. WTF
SUCCESS! Or failure because I've been in the Medical Field too long
Glad he had a good last day. Good pup
That escalated quickly
I love these! Keep them coming!
Take the person out and I would love this landscaping
But sometimes it could be the fake woman challenge
That purple sniper tho
The sand is higher quality than the pixels
Might want to brake that habit
What is up with the emoji smiles. They are more creepy than she is
Those look like tourniquets
I miss that green glow
I always say I watch porn when my wife leaves, she always things it's a joke. She finally realized I might be telling the truth
I was born in the darkness
Bad human, this is kitties pole
Excellent Movie
Who is this? For science purposes
That's a lot of yard to maintain
This post was about the individuals that attended the super bowl
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_Medal_of_Honor_recipients
I monster at subdued emotions!
Some people just like to watch the world burn
God damn I spit my food out
Don't worry, there are others in this cult
And people wonder why I always am in the top 10
Coming into Monday be like...
When did Pokémon GO get so much better graphics?
This is what happens when you try to start a boat building business in Wyoming
I was all like oh nice---wait a minute. WTF
SUCCESS! Or failure because I've been in the Medical Field too long
Glad he had a good last day. Good pup
That escalated quickly
I love these! Keep them coming!
Take the person out and I would love this landscaping
That escalated quickly
But sometimes it could be the fake woman challenge
That purple sniper tho
The sand is higher quality than the pixels
Might want to brake that habit
What is up with the emoji smiles. They are more creepy than she is
Those look like tourniquets
I miss that green glow