411 pts ยท January 7, 2014
Expert of arse
How do you know it's unbalanced and weird
Imagine the strength in dem shoulders and back
It would be great to use, it curves at the top, so you can get a good rock. Also with that curve, cutting meat would be easier, good weight.
Betcha it gets dull reaaaal quick
You cook the steak, is pretty up there. Maybe a old technique left over from when meat quality and freshness was questionable
I make my living as a chef, and trust me, I've seen some weird ways to cook a steak. But covering it with salt then washing it of before 1/2
Your a fool k0ty, salt intensifies the flavour when cooking. Seasoning after you've cooked it is just fucking stupid.
Hahaha! This was le'tape in the snowy mountains, they closed all the roads without informing the locals?? So the farmers fucked with them.
Hehe
As a chef, who constantly has to deal with butcher's...Your expendable and easy to come by. Guessin you just qualified to ha ha
I
Ya know tips are just fuckaround money for them, we usually just use it to buy drugs and beers. I never tip. Been in the industry 7 years.
Oh your arm is going to be a big fucking ball of puss soon, enjoy my dude. And remember, respect the heat next time ?
Looks like there in the back of jindabyne
Can confirm! Live in the snowy moutains , I wake up to snow in winter a few times a year. Regularly snows higher up 4 months out of the year
Started lifting weights around a year ago, made some good progress. I thought that i would love the attention from girls, nope. Creepy.
Dad fucked up tho, praising a murderer
That fucking Roman green text made me spit out my lunch at work
Yeah me neither, I've worked with people like this, they twist story's to validate themselves to people. Probably stems from narcissism
8 hour shift without a break in the kitchen is the norm. It's a hard industry, you either learn to play the game or be made into a bitch...
who hurt you
What the fuck happened to that shun
Needs to pulled into the middle more, I think the drizzle is to spread out, takes the eye away from the main attraction, which is never good
Is that a butterfly?
Does that mean she's a Jedi ?
It took you 4 years to save $600? So what your trying to say is that you're a dead shit muso who smokes weed all day
Those jowls just like big black nuts sucks, sorry op
Sounds like ur a lil bitch
Anyone else see the dolphin on the left?
Expert of arse
How do you know it's unbalanced and weird
Imagine the strength in dem shoulders and back
It would be great to use, it curves at the top, so you can get a good rock. Also with that curve, cutting meat would be easier, good weight.
Betcha it gets dull reaaaal quick
You cook the steak, is pretty up there. Maybe a old technique left over from when meat quality and freshness was questionable
I make my living as a chef, and trust me, I've seen some weird ways to cook a steak. But covering it with salt then washing it of before 1/2
Your a fool k0ty, salt intensifies the flavour when cooking. Seasoning after you've cooked it is just fucking stupid.
Hahaha! This was le'tape in the snowy mountains, they closed all the roads without informing the locals?? So the farmers fucked with them.
Hehe
As a chef, who constantly has to deal with butcher's...Your expendable and easy to come by. Guessin you just qualified to ha ha
I
Ya know tips are just fuckaround money for them, we usually just use it to buy drugs and beers. I never tip. Been in the industry 7 years.
Oh your arm is going to be a big fucking ball of puss soon, enjoy my dude. And remember, respect the heat next time ?
Looks like there in the back of jindabyne
Can confirm! Live in the snowy moutains , I wake up to snow in winter a few times a year. Regularly snows higher up 4 months out of the year
Started lifting weights around a year ago, made some good progress. I thought that i would love the attention from girls, nope. Creepy.
Dad fucked up tho, praising a murderer
That fucking Roman green text made me spit out my lunch at work
Yeah me neither, I've worked with people like this, they twist story's to validate themselves to people. Probably stems from narcissism
8 hour shift without a break in the kitchen is the norm. It's a hard industry, you either learn to play the game or be made into a bitch...
What the fuck happened to that shun
Needs to pulled into the middle more, I think the drizzle is to spread out, takes the eye away from the main attraction, which is never good
Is that a butterfly?
Does that mean she's a Jedi ?
It took you 4 years to save $600? So what your trying to say is that you're a dead shit muso who smokes weed all day
Those jowls just like big black nuts sucks, sorry op
Sounds like ur a lil bitch
Anyone else see the dolphin on the left?