220 pts ยท January 21, 2016
I am. I am here. Love me.
Chicken's like: "Well if you ain't gonna eat it..." *gulp*
I don't know what's funnier, the fangs or the toupee...
YAY, I'm not the only engineer of eating!
how he no die?????
spoiler!
Ohhhh, My bad! I thought you said he was pure bed...
Best. Comment. Ever.
Yeah, me likey. But dat Lemmy tho...
This is great. And really needs sauce.
yes *unzips*
I worry because this was VERY calming.
Toss-up between Laguna Seca and Cote d'azure.
I will never say "raining buckets" again...
Can I get some Catalina dressing for my illuminati please?
Username checks out...
A sincere and heartfelt thank you to whatever god/angel/fairy/etc that kept me from ever attaining this level of drunk. Thank You. Really.
I saw that after I hit enter, but I think anything that lasts less than 10 nanoseconds isn't real. Hence my everlasting virginity.
We're sorry, the owl you are trying to show us is not in the image. Please check the image, and upload again. Thank you.
Which still leaves her at OVER 9000!
You see this shit here? I wanna go out there, in case stupid is contagious. - dog probably
Or: Bring out yer upvotes! I thought of this after I hit enter. *sigh*
Black Knight upvotes, COMMENCE!
I did that once, but on a sign pole, not a truck. Got her attention though... :-(
Are you auditioning to be a Quadav?
I was thinking "wow, all those old sci-fi b movies nailed it!"
United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru. Republic Dominican, Cuba, Caribbean, Greenland, El Salvador too, Puerto Rico...
Is your cat wearing a Superman cape?
Slower, you slut.
nevarrrrr settle.
Made another name just to upvote "gorram" twice
Chicken's like: "Well if you ain't gonna eat it..." *gulp*
I don't know what's funnier, the fangs or the toupee...
YAY, I'm not the only engineer of eating!
how he no die?????
spoiler!
Ohhhh, My bad! I thought you said he was pure bed...
Best. Comment. Ever.
Yeah, me likey. But dat Lemmy tho...
This is great. And really needs sauce.
yes *unzips*
I worry because this was VERY calming.
Toss-up between Laguna Seca and Cote d'azure.
I will never say "raining buckets" again...
Can I get some Catalina dressing for my illuminati please?
Username checks out...
A sincere and heartfelt thank you to whatever god/angel/fairy/etc that kept me from ever attaining this level of drunk. Thank You. Really.
I saw that after I hit enter, but I think anything that lasts less than 10 nanoseconds isn't real. Hence my everlasting virginity.
We're sorry, the owl you are trying to show us is not in the image. Please check the image, and upload again. Thank you.
Which still leaves her at OVER 9000!
You see this shit here? I wanna go out there, in case stupid is contagious. - dog probably
Or: Bring out yer upvotes! I thought of this after I hit enter. *sigh*
Black Knight upvotes, COMMENCE!
I did that once, but on a sign pole, not a truck. Got her attention though... :-(
Are you auditioning to be a Quadav?
I was thinking "wow, all those old sci-fi b movies nailed it!"
United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru. Republic Dominican, Cuba, Caribbean, Greenland, El Salvador too, Puerto Rico...
Is your cat wearing a Superman cape?
Slower, you slut.
nevarrrrr settle.
Made another name just to upvote "gorram" twice