672 pts ยท January 6, 2014
Large corporations and there CEOs are just too corrupt to be trusted with anything but there own pockets.
That's what needs to be done. The argument that minimum raise increase only increases the rate of inflation only points to the fact that /2
It's hooked to an electric wench.
Too many roosters need to eat one or your hens will have bald rear ends.
Or they could move to south africa and have a horrible accident trying to grill a juicy steak in a lion preserve.
They claim a different set of laws when convenient.
No point when you don't need it. All you get is bad mileage and gunky injectors from not being ran hard enough.
This muddled the difference between them and now are indistinguishable from each other. So there is now both a jewish people and religion.
There is a language group associated with it. And over the years the religion and language group of the people were used interchangeably 1/
Just gets skunky. Tastes bad but doesn't make you sick like drinking a beer that's too green.
32 in my state is for benefits or doesn't hit till 40.
You get a vision card now. Also I've found the geese in the park are easily tempted into strangulation range by mock fear.
Sam Walton
Walk in care. They love giving out steroids.
/a/RMNV5Ww
This. I work construction and the amount of illegals that only get paid ~$20 a day for there labor is amazing.
LLC pay yourself a wage. Keep a separate bank account from company. DO NOT pay any personal bill wants needs out of company account.
No usually hunted from a tree.
The second number in a calliber is usually grains except for 30-06 where the 06 stands for 1906.
I like my steaks smoked. Cooked all the way through but still juicy.
I'd just eat your pork chop.
/2 of anything they only set forth the ansi requirements to be met.
Um they told me that in litigation. I had leading edge protection that said "osha approved". But for legal reasons they don't "approve"
Osha doesn't approve of anything. If something says osha approves don't buy it probably doesn't meet recommended ansi standard.
Buy premixed antifreeze, 100% antifreeze gels and doesn't do you any good.
Yep opossum isn't bad I like it better than Raccoon. Squirrel slow cooked in onion soup is delicious though.
Your husband gets his own room? Man I barely get my own blanket. You know I get it half the night and wake up shivering next to burrito.
Large corporations and there CEOs are just too corrupt to be trusted with anything but there own pockets.
That's what needs to be done. The argument that minimum raise increase only increases the rate of inflation only points to the fact that /2
It's hooked to an electric wench.
Too many roosters need to eat one or your hens will have bald rear ends.
Or they could move to south africa and have a horrible accident trying to grill a juicy steak in a lion preserve.
They claim a different set of laws when convenient.
No point when you don't need it. All you get is bad mileage and gunky injectors from not being ran hard enough.
This muddled the difference between them and now are indistinguishable from each other. So there is now both a jewish people and religion.
There is a language group associated with it. And over the years the religion and language group of the people were used interchangeably 1/
Just gets skunky. Tastes bad but doesn't make you sick like drinking a beer that's too green.
32 in my state is for benefits or doesn't hit till 40.
You get a vision card now. Also I've found the geese in the park are easily tempted into strangulation range by mock fear.
Sam Walton
Walk in care. They love giving out steroids.
/a/RMNV5Ww
This. I work construction and the amount of illegals that only get paid ~$20 a day for there labor is amazing.
LLC pay yourself a wage. Keep a separate bank account from company. DO NOT pay any personal bill wants needs out of company account.
No usually hunted from a tree.
The second number in a calliber is usually grains except for 30-06 where the 06 stands for 1906.
I like my steaks smoked. Cooked all the way through but still juicy.
I'd just eat your pork chop.
/2 of anything they only set forth the ansi requirements to be met.
Um they told me that in litigation. I had leading edge protection that said "osha approved". But for legal reasons they don't "approve"
Osha doesn't approve of anything. If something says osha approves don't buy it probably doesn't meet recommended ansi standard.
Buy premixed antifreeze, 100% antifreeze gels and doesn't do you any good.
Yep opossum isn't bad I like it better than Raccoon. Squirrel slow cooked in onion soup is delicious though.
Your husband gets his own room? Man I barely get my own blanket. You know I get it half the night and wake up shivering next to burrito.