3481 pts ยท June 6, 2012
They are sliced through a water cannon, then fried lightly before they ship. So that they are crispy.
I used to work for McDs and their training video said that they used all sort of potatoes.
Iirc this could also be sodium acetate, by the crystal structure I would guess so. Here is an example: https://youtu.be/aC-KOYQsIvU
At my locatio. Its 45c
Something like filthyfranktv.
They are not sharks. Kinda have a tail like a tuna.
It's fallout 4 :)
I find it mind-blowing what people can do and how new worlds can start with just an idea and branch out to sprawling, inspiring creations.
Thanks for letting us know! I am currently going to uni for programming and love to see/test what people have made. 1/2
Get your shit together, Tyrone.
Dat ass.
Do it! Do it!
huehuehue
Sooo OP is single now?
This should be a shirt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeyQNilss2I
Oh lol
Well seeing that "Norwegian" is singular and not plural, the form of "do" would in fact be "does".
Yep
It is called a Coconut Crab and they are delicious. I doubt this one is, might be a bit tough.
Its my friends user name: Reclusiv Pidgeon
I think its the gears that look like shells. :D
Credit goes to: ryanrushing on Imgur and my friends
mhmmmm
Rendered in a 3D program.
Credit! Http://www.designboom.com/art/hand-drawn-animated-gifs-by-dain-fagerholm/
proof: http://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/16xwqy/the_earth_breathing/
http://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/16xwqy/the_earth_breathing/
They are sliced through a water cannon, then fried lightly before they ship. So that they are crispy.
I used to work for McDs and their training video said that they used all sort of potatoes.
Iirc this could also be sodium acetate, by the crystal structure I would guess so. Here is an example: https://youtu.be/aC-KOYQsIvU
At my locatio. Its 45c
Something like filthyfranktv.
They are not sharks. Kinda have a tail like a tuna.
It's fallout 4 :)
I find it mind-blowing what people can do and how new worlds can start with just an idea and branch out to sprawling, inspiring creations.
Thanks for letting us know! I am currently going to uni for programming and love to see/test what people have made. 1/2
Get your shit together, Tyrone.
Dat ass.
Do it! Do it!
huehuehue
Sooo OP is single now?
This should be a shirt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeyQNilss2I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeyQNilss2I
Oh lol
Well seeing that "Norwegian" is singular and not plural, the form of "do" would in fact be "does".
Yep
It is called a Coconut Crab and they are delicious. I doubt this one is, might be a bit tough.
Its my friends user name: Reclusiv Pidgeon
I think its the gears that look like shells. :D
Credit goes to: ryanrushing on Imgur and my friends
mhmmmm
Rendered in a 3D program.
Credit! Http://www.designboom.com/art/hand-drawn-animated-gifs-by-dain-fagerholm/
proof: http://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/16xwqy/the_earth_breathing/
http://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/16xwqy/the_earth_breathing/