52 pts ยท June 15, 2015
877 CASH NOW
But its not raining
I can't keep up with the lore ;-; thanks for clarifying
Happy birthday to the ground!
Currently playing P5, amazing game
The weather here is all kinds of messed up, first cold, then really hot, now it's raining, which is good.
Always upvote attack on titan. 2nd season is amazing
Thanks for the source
Hey I live near those
What ate you, DSPStanky?
Boop!
Sad metal gear online on pc is literally dead
...who's afraid of the big bad....
Was expecting something related to skyrim
I am just paying it forward, i was told to not let this die.
i hope they're the boobs i like.
That's some rad soap
Sadly, Konami actually made pachinko machines of mgs snake eater. Brings a tear to my eye
RAAAAAMERICA! kills everyone
The still gifs with one moving part creeps me out.
As a Bostonian. I'll fix you up some good ol' Clam Chowder
As another Bostonian +1
Looks like Doug.
Caaavvvveeee Johnnnnssoonnn!
That didn't cross my mind. I have failed you
Another settlement needs your help.
Tony hawk
I always look in my fridge even if nothing is in it
Neat
877 CASH NOW
But its not raining
I can't keep up with the lore ;-; thanks for clarifying
Happy birthday to the ground!
Currently playing P5, amazing game
The weather here is all kinds of messed up, first cold, then really hot, now it's raining, which is good.
Always upvote attack on titan. 2nd season is amazing
Thanks for the source
Hey I live near those
What ate you, DSPStanky?
Boop!
Sad metal gear online on pc is literally dead
...who's afraid of the big bad....
Was expecting something related to skyrim
I am just paying it forward, i was told to not let this die.
i hope they're the boobs i like.
That's some rad soap
Sadly, Konami actually made pachinko machines of mgs snake eater. Brings a tear to my eye
RAAAAAMERICA! kills everyone
The still gifs with one moving part creeps me out.
As a Bostonian. I'll fix you up some good ol' Clam Chowder
As another Bostonian +1
Looks like Doug.
Caaavvvveeee Johnnnnssoonnn!
That didn't cross my mind. I have failed you
Another settlement needs your help.
Tony hawk
I always look in my fridge even if nothing is in it
Neat