TedGT9

99 pts ยท September 21, 2016


I enjoy the community on Imgur. It's like having a Facebook with unlimited friends, except there's more depth in the friendship here than with Facebook. I enjoy cars, rock climbing, adventure, surfing, reading, and memes. As with anybody in their 20s... I haven't a clue what I'm doing with my life. This site keeps things in perspective. Ted

Thanks!

6 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

?

6 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

@op; Big Mac.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I lean more conservative. I'm going to miss this guy. I really got great vibes from his as a person.

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Yes, yes! This movie is so rad!

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Thanks for sharing @OP! The veterans really don't get the credit they deserve.

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 1

But really. Well done!

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Hey look! It's high school all over again!

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

*suck. Fucking autocorrect.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

Please don't contemplate taking your own life either. You are loved and you may save someone's life one day. We all have trials. They sick.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

Stand strong #op, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers for whatever it is worth. Never lose hope. You'll get through this and be stronger.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

I'm happy for you OP.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

*in person

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I've never witnessed this and I am quite envious. It's on my bucket list. Thanks @OP!

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

@op. You put your best foot forward. Towards some awesome seats!

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 3

+1 you filthy animal. I enjoyed that way too much. Also our presidential election is like picking between crappy tequila.

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 1

Rat race anyone?

10 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0

I'm in tears laughing at "let the bodies hit the floor". Haha I have got to stop looking at Imgur at work. My co-worker think I'm crazy. +1.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Damn... too soon. Funny, just too soon. ------>+1

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

Well, that's expensive. Just remember folks. Don't eat where you shit.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

... also even you guys struggle with this game.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

@op! I play this game all the time while sitting in my second office from my office! The shitter.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

@op-damn. I mean damn.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I'm sorry for your loss OP.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

@op, I've owned a 1991 z28 coupe. 5 speed with the 305 TPI. The car was fun.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

@op. Time to embrace all the time you have with hobbies.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

@op... is there a YouTube video on this? I'm a visual learner/asshole.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Step one-be an asshole and self centered. Oh yeah, be attractive too.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0