340 pts · September 14, 2013
sad
hm i guess ill be checking this series out
Anyone else think that he looks like Claude from GTA ?
Long Beach
this would be a cool way of hiding my true emotions :P
Aloha oe
aloha oé....
I hope you do too stranger
:(
I never truly seen the night sky similar to that, probs because I live in SoCal. wow looks amazing, I want to some day.
I get you, I guess for me it's just how more mellow it is combined with the lyrics. heh
yall heard the acoustic version? way better in my honest opinion :p
BUSTED.
random but ive been playing harry potter rp on gmod and I forgot how big and cool this series was, maybe ill get into it :p
is it messed up i thought of the gray cat from catscratch
lowkey makes me want to start reading the books, so many houses holy shit
Is it gonna fight a former assassin?
as a 18 year old who just graduated, I fucking look like a freshman compared to these people
holy shit I remember this map and always playing it with my brother, I would always try to get hit by the train because that shit goes far.
watched this yesterday in 3d/4dx. it was really good 10/10 i loved it but I didn't watch the first one
I started watching in 2010 I think, so the one with the whole team of achievement hunter in one small room next to the entrance.
damn that's their old office/building right?
I miss that series they did, trials of the week or something? I also miss fails of the week :(
all these comments look familiar was this posted before what the fuck
to think that this amazing show was a dare took on by the creator.
they need eye-patch like venom snake from MGSV
being from the u.s., these names sound like server names for WoW or something lol.
heh I'll try, thanks. hope you have a good one as well. ^ ^
those are some long eggrolls
how about Spider-Man 2? That swinging and combat mechanics tho omg
hm i guess ill be checking this series out
Anyone else think that he looks like Claude from GTA ?
Long Beach
this would be a cool way of hiding my true emotions :P
Aloha oe
aloha oé....
I hope you do too stranger
:(
I never truly seen the night sky similar to that, probs because I live in SoCal. wow looks amazing, I want to some day.
I get you, I guess for me it's just how more mellow it is combined with the lyrics. heh
yall heard the acoustic version? way better in my honest opinion :p
BUSTED.
random but ive been playing harry potter rp on gmod and I forgot how big and cool this series was, maybe ill get into it :p
is it messed up i thought of the gray cat from catscratch
lowkey makes me want to start reading the books, so many houses holy shit
:(
Is it gonna fight a former assassin?
as a 18 year old who just graduated, I fucking look like a freshman compared to these people
holy shit I remember this map and always playing it with my brother, I would always try to get hit by the train because that shit goes far.
watched this yesterday in 3d/4dx. it was really good 10/10 i loved it but I didn't watch the first one
I started watching in 2010 I think, so the one with the whole team of achievement hunter in one small room next to the entrance.
damn that's their old office/building right?
I miss that series they did, trials of the week or something? I also miss fails of the week :(
all these comments look familiar was this posted before what the fuck
to think that this amazing show was a dare took on by the creator.
they need eye-patch like venom snake from MGSV
being from the u.s., these names sound like server names for WoW or something lol.
heh I'll try, thanks. hope you have a good one as well. ^ ^
those are some long eggrolls
how about Spider-Man 2? That swinging and combat mechanics tho omg