369 pts ยท June 25, 2013
That's mahogany!
I vape
What about spamming suprise kinder eggs?
This is hilarious, all your replies are people shitting on the build you posted as a better example of a pc build.
It's four pieces actually
They might be a counterweight to stop the boat from capsizing.
:O Love that movie.
This deserves to be the top comment.
hands off. Would be a great modifacation. /2
As you can see that little piece of metal at the bottom of the crossguard so you don't cut your /1
HOLD BACK?! Why would you do that?! SLAM THEM WITH INFORMATION SO EXTREME IT SCARES THEM.
If not then play Majora's mask.
Imgurneese.
I also did.
Pfft I already found this out, but I had no way to tell people. This is better than any way I would of told people.
I refreshed before figuring out what happened.
Probably... I just want to know how to talk to a girl and not come out as a horrible person. Maybe then I'll gain the courage to do so.
Always upvote the queen.
The cake is a lie, motherfucker.
Nope. Still too nervous...
This is why I'm too shy to talk to girls...
You really need to get your priority's straight.
Yes I am alcoholic. Specifically vodka.
as a warning to take care of them. How else would they of known what the doll said? Unless someone there spread the word. and the girls dead
Have you also noticed that in the first one about the doll the dolls words to the girl was said? Only explanation. The doll told everyone /1
I'm weird.
No, the point is the tip of the knife, that you stabbed your doll with. Why? Because you felt the need to hurt something obviously sentient.
Why the hell would you stab your doll in the first place? That's mean...
And you can confuse onna by saying certain things... I think, that's what I read.
That's mahogany!
I vape
What about spamming suprise kinder eggs?
This is hilarious, all your replies are people shitting on the build you posted as a better example of a pc build.
It's four pieces actually
They might be a counterweight to stop the boat from capsizing.
:O Love that movie.
This deserves to be the top comment.
hands off. Would be a great modifacation. /2
HOLD BACK?! Why would you do that?! SLAM THEM WITH INFORMATION SO EXTREME IT SCARES THEM.
If not then play Majora's mask.
Imgurneese.
I also did.
Pfft I already found this out, but I had no way to tell people. This is better than any way I would of told people.
I refreshed before figuring out what happened.
Probably... I just want to know how to talk to a girl and not come out as a horrible person. Maybe then I'll gain the courage to do so.
Always upvote the queen.
The cake is a lie, motherfucker.
Nope. Still too nervous...
This is why I'm too shy to talk to girls...
You really need to get your priority's straight.
Yes I am alcoholic. Specifically vodka.
as a warning to take care of them. How else would they of known what the doll said? Unless someone there spread the word. and the girls dead
Have you also noticed that in the first one about the doll the dolls words to the girl was said? Only explanation. The doll told everyone /1
I'm weird.
No, the point is the tip of the knife, that you stabbed your doll with. Why? Because you felt the need to hurt something obviously sentient.
Why the hell would you stab your doll in the first place? That's mean...
And you can confuse onna by saying certain things... I think, that's what I read.