4201 pts ยท October 20, 2015
A coward.
OPSEC always in effect! *S2s internally*
Hi. New year happy!
I think you're playing the game wrong, son.
No. Unfortunately not. A lot of Enlisted go in for the same reason new age cops join the force, "Action:
Through with their own body. Anti-abortionist say it's to save life because all life is precious, but don't fight other leading causes.
Not supposed to be a burn. It's calling you to look at your justifications for allowing government to control what someone has to go /1
My pool party was cancelled...
Most aussies are like this. You better love to cuddle. Oh and they also talk.... ALOT. :)
Paradise druid is pretty much a slight upgrade
A cover of a cover. Nice!
So you're saying because you don't feel as if you're being helped, you want to condemn others in the same situation you are? Grow up.
WHAT
It didnt work out.
I see both sides, but you are 100% right about that.
Cliff notes?
Check for worms if you havent. So very common from farm kittens. I have two. helped shelter many.
I respectfully disagree. It's your prerogative to think of other like that though.
Ok, Grandpa.
International sport. So... a lot of people actually.
I've played soccer in clubs in America and Germany. Every team I've been on is cocky. Team spirit, eh?
Dayum son. Your first review really gave you the suck.
Slow Clap
Yes there is such thing as purple urine. Was doing pee test with a bunch of other officer cadets. Girls pee was purple. We all just stared.
.
People are not scared of commitment, they just don't WANT it that early. Guys and girls alike just want to have fun and fuck. Nothing wrong.
You didn't work this hard to let yourself fail. Cry when it's over. You're not done yet. You got this.
https://imgur.com/3lYWT1c
Ehh. i wouldnt say so.
https://imgur.com/pLDUxyY
A coward.
OPSEC always in effect! *S2s internally*
Hi. New year happy!
I think you're playing the game wrong, son.
No. Unfortunately not. A lot of Enlisted go in for the same reason new age cops join the force, "Action:
Through with their own body. Anti-abortionist say it's to save life because all life is precious, but don't fight other leading causes.
Not supposed to be a burn. It's calling you to look at your justifications for allowing government to control what someone has to go /1
My pool party was cancelled...
Most aussies are like this. You better love to cuddle. Oh and they also talk.... ALOT. :)
Paradise druid is pretty much a slight upgrade
A cover of a cover. Nice!
So you're saying because you don't feel as if you're being helped, you want to condemn others in the same situation you are? Grow up.
WHAT
It didnt work out.
I see both sides, but you are 100% right about that.
Cliff notes?
Check for worms if you havent. So very common from farm kittens. I have two. helped shelter many.
I respectfully disagree. It's your prerogative to think of other like that though.
Ok, Grandpa.
International sport. So... a lot of people actually.
I've played soccer in clubs in America and Germany. Every team I've been on is cocky. Team spirit, eh?
Dayum son. Your first review really gave you the suck.
Slow Clap
Yes there is such thing as purple urine. Was doing pee test with a bunch of other officer cadets. Girls pee was purple. We all just stared.
.
People are not scared of commitment, they just don't WANT it that early. Guys and girls alike just want to have fun and fuck. Nothing wrong.
You didn't work this hard to let yourself fail. Cry when it's over. You're not done yet. You got this.
https://imgur.com/3lYWT1c
Ehh. i wouldnt say so.
https://imgur.com/pLDUxyY