8 pts ยท April 7, 2016
Smurf
I took this in 2017... with one of the shittiest phone cameras..
Splishies
Name Of Original Video?
When you see your friend in public and decide to get the whole squad together.
What type of supplies you use to make this?
Not Haveing Kids
Dude on the tank is Damocles. The black centourian
I fucking love imgur
I would smack her.
This is more cool to me than scary.
You should see moraine lake and lakelouise
I live in alberta. Banff is amazing
Is the crab still alive in the fish? Is it trying to get out?
I took this in 2017... with one of the shittiest phone cameras..
Splishies
Name Of Original Video?
When you see your friend in public and decide to get the whole squad together.
What type of supplies you use to make this?
Not Haveing Kids
Dude on the tank is Damocles. The black centourian
I fucking love imgur
I would smack her.
This is more cool to me than scary.
You should see moraine lake and lakelouise
I live in alberta. Banff is amazing
Is the crab still alive in the fish? Is it trying to get out?